JEA86 Feedback

One of the best guys I’ve talked to. If you don’t have one his Perpetuals you should get one.

3 Likes

I can’t say enough good things about JEA86… this dude has some nice stuff, great prices, prompt shipping, honest about everything. Even helped me get back my grail throw without taking advantage! Seriously a saint among yoyo traders! Keep it up my man!

2 Likes

Just got the 3 throws I bought from JEA86, great dude yoyos came exactly as described, will purchase from again!

1 Like

Bought a yo-yo from seller, it got to me super quick and couldn’t be happier about the entire transaction!

Thanks!

1 Like

Got a unique lil thang from @JEA86. Great seller, shipper, and communicator. Thanks bruv!

1 Like

Quick and easy transaction with @JEA86. Thanks!

1 Like

Look at all this great feedback. You don’t need me to tell you this is a legit seller. But I will.

It was a quick transaction and the yoyo shipped out the next day exactly as described. I look forward to buying from him again.

2 Likes

Wow, I think all this awesome feedback kinda speaks for itself :sweat_smile:.

Just purchased a gorgeous Dressel Design Lemonade Fade 50/50 from @JEA86 and the entire transaction was smooth as silk!

Wide catch zone, snappy response, and fast to ship.

Don’t hesitate! He’s great!

1 Like

Completed a purchase with @JEA86 Great communication, Ships ultra fast, packed safe, throw exactly as described, couldn’t have been any smoother will buy from again. Thanks again

Yoyo delivery over the weekend from @JEA86. Shipped quickly and arrived safely. Yoyo was as advertised and plays smoothly. My only complaint is that he apparently has a continuous supply of new yoyos to sell … stop feeding the habit, please!

Bought from @JEA86 and went super smoothly. Yoyo is beautiful! Would buy from again.

2 Likes

Had a smooth transaction with JEA86. Yo-yo was packaged great and was as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

3 Likes

Had a fantastic experience with @JEA86, and the Valkyrie looks even better in person than it did in pictures. Really beautiful throw in fantastic condition.

Shipping was super fast, the yoyo was at my front door within a couple of business days. Everything was packaged securely, with no risk of damage to the yoyo.

Communication was excellent and @JEA86 was super pleasant to work with. A very kind advocate of the hobby. He’s also open to offers and negotiations, so if you see something in his BST thread you’d like to have, make sure to reach out!

Overall a really great BST experience. Thanks so much to @JEA86 for everything.

2 Likes

Another A+ Ineraction for Mr. JEA86.

I had messed up the Zip Code in the Private Messages. He got it worked out and Yoyo arrived today.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Great interaction with @JEA86

Great communication, fast shipping, items came as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with again.

2 Likes

Have dealt with @JEA86 on numerous occasions. He is a friend as well as a top quality community member. His throws are exactly as he describes, he gives great deals, and he is an honorable person.

1 Like

Traded a top deck for a carbine and it was very smooth and true to when he said he would ship! Would trade again!

1 Like

Perfect transaction. Good communication, fast shipping, packed well, and accurate description. Thank you!

1 Like

Bought a sweet AL7 G2 Banshee. Happy with my purchase, thank you!

1 Like

@JEA86 was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Accurate descriptions, fast shipping (internationally) and very friendly correspondence.

A1 Seller.

Highly recommended.

1 Like