JEA86 Feedback

Amazing experience as described by everyone above! Shipped promptly, packed nicely and everything was just as described!

1 Like

Fast shipping, packaged wonderfully, and easy to work with. Two thumbs up :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Fast shipping, great deal, well packaged and good communication. Highly recommended!

1 Like

@JEA86 I purchased a MagicYoyo Hotdiggidy from Jeremy for $12, which was an amazing deal! Communication was top notch and shipping was speedy quick. I appreciate It! :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Jeremy is an excellent person to deal with. Purchased two throws from him and was very happy with the communication and ease of the transaction. He was also willing to part with one of his personal throws which shows just how much he is willing to, and wants to share his products with the community showing what an upstanding and important community member he is. The two items I received were exactly as described and packaged very well. I will not, nor should anyone hesitate to purchase, sell, or trade with @JEA86. 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

Just bought a yoyo off of @JEA86 , the transaction was very smooth! Communication was great, and the package was shipped out extremely quickly. Yoyo came just as described too. @JEA86 is an excellent seller, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

1 Like

Grabbed some throws off of @JEA86 and it was quick, easy, smooth, and everything showed up very well packaged and in great condition. Would recommend for sure! Can buy with confidence!

1 Like

I’ve got nothing bad to say about @JEA86. He’s upfront and trades fair. I would not hesitate to deal with him in any way. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Had a wonderful experience with @JEA86
He responded so fast and thebtransaction was extremely easy and he was very kind! Not to mention shipping was stooooopid fast! Thanks again man! Would buy again from him for sure!

2 Likes

Great transaction with JEA86 - great throws, great shipping.

1 Like

Good stuff all around with @JEA86. Quick on the ships, solid on the throws. I would give him my money for yo-yos again.

1 Like

Snagged a bundle of throws from @JEA86 and it was another fantastic experience. Everything has always been in great condition, packaged well, shipped fast, and very enjoyable throws. Happy to work with once again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super smooth transaction with @JEA86. A+++ all the way!

1 Like

Awesome transaction with @JEA86! Got a great deal on a bundle, great communication, fast shipping, and everything exactly as described. Don’t hesitate to purchase from them!

First time using the b/s/t forums and @JEA86 made everything easy with fast communication, 10/10 user transaction smooth as butter and package came fast and secure.

1 Like

Grabbed some wishlist throws off of @JEA86 and it was as great an experience as previous. Super quick shipping, everything was in excellent condition with a lot of the original packaging and everything as well, and more importantly, throws were beautiful. Also a general great pleasure to talk to. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a throw from @JEA86 and everything went great. Good communication, fast shipping, and yoyo was protected well. Also, they thew in some extra string so as a huge string nerd that was an awesome add on!

1 Like