Fradiger feedback

Received my Da Capo I purchased from @fradiger. He was quick to respond to my questions, shipping was fast and securely packed. The Da Capo was as he discribed, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Just got my end of a trade with @fradiger, throw was exactly as described, shipped very securely and promptly. Quick responses and a very fair negotiation, I would trade with him again in a heartbeat. Cheers!

I also have had great interaction with Fradiger. I picked up a second Mardi Gras Parlay it so beautiful thank you. I would trade, buy, sell with Fradiger with out hesitation. The throw was minty.

Everyone have a great rest of the week.

1 Like

Bought a few after talking on discord and the transaction was smooth. The amount of damage was very well described and they were packaged impeccably.

Traded yo-yos with @fradiger everything was super smooth! Definitely don’t hesitate to buy or trade!

1 Like

Fradiger is wonderful and sold me a yoyo I was looking for and even gave me a great deal on it. They gave tracking right away and packaged it nicely. 10/10

1 Like

Had a very easy and smooth transaction with @fradiger
Great conversation and swift payment.
I’ll definitely be doing business with them again.

1 Like

Nothing but net with @fradiger ! Quick shipment, easy transaction, and polite convo. They even threw in some strings :sunglasses:

Thank you! I would easily do business with you again!

2 Likes

Very happy with the transaction! It was a good deal and arrived fast and exactly as described.

3 Likes

These are not even all the yoyos that I’ve bought from @fradiger. Amazing guy, fabulous personality, packs well, ships fast, helps with any/everything related to stuff he sold me, extremely patient and helpful. What else do you want !?
Go ahead and give this guy the one drops that he’s missing and help him complete his collection.

2 Likes

Bought a nickel markmont from him. Packaging and yoyo itself are perfect. He ships fast and there’s no any problem during conversation. I would definetely deal with him again!

3 Likes

I’m very happy with my interactions with fradiger. Excellent communication, accurate descriptions, shipped quickly. Thanks!

2 Likes

fradiger was easy to communicate with and everything was clear, accurate, and fast! Just got the Summit I purchased from them which shipped quickly. Thanks again!

1 Like

I can confirm Fradiger is a great seller.

1 Like

Yep he got me a kanto and it arrive super quick and perfect condition, reasonable price.

1 Like

Worked a trade with @fradiger, it was smooth as silk and fantastic on communication (even if I had a blonde moment on my end). If you are doing business with Fradiger don’t hesitate and don’t worry!

2 Likes

Love my throws from @fradiger !!! Just the front two (I had to build a scene) but I would even say they have less damage than described? I couldn’t find what he managed to photograph on the Variant but honest seller, super fast shipping to me in CO and these yo-yos are super smooth and were well kept. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Bought some One Drops through Discord and fradiger was a breeze to work with. Fast shipping, great packaging, and came exactly as described. Don’t hesitate when buying from him!

3 Likes

Purchased from Fradiger and it was awesome.
Came packaged very well.

1 Like

Recently bought some amazing throws from @fradiger

Packed/shipped quick. good communication. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :+1: :+1:

Thanks again for hooking me up! :grin:

4 Likes