Fradiger feedback

Iโ€™m happy to add to this thread. @fradiger is such a great guy to deal with. Quick to reply and really thrives for customer satisfaction. The ILYY Sakura arrived so quickly just in time for the holiday. Thank you kind Sir. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

I agree with Woozie :point_up_2:. Very good communication, throws were exactly as described, and shipped fast with good packaging. Reliable seller that I would buy from again. :+1:

The transaction with @fradiger was among the best that Iโ€™ve had. Fast shipping, excellent packaging and great communication. He is an awesome dude, donโ€™t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

Another solid transaction with @fradiger! Fast shipping, and hooked it up with the code1 trade :raised_hands:t2: donโ€™t hesitate

1 Like

@fradiger Purchased a Format:C from me - payment was fast, communication was excellent!

It was a pleasure to do business with @fradiger. Great communication, super fast shipping and the yoyo was exactly as pictured and described. Highly recommend doing business with him.

1 Like

I feel like this thread speaks for itself butโ€ฆ

Great communication and the item was exactly as described, and packaged extremely well! Rest assured if looking to buy/trade with @fradiger !

1 Like

Ditto what everyone has said A+ communication, packing and overall pleasure wouldnโ€™t hesitate to go business with again

1 Like

Snagged a throw off of @fradiger and it was a nice and smooth experience. Quick and easy and throw was in excellent condition. Very happy with the whole process. Can purchase with confidence for certain!

1 Like

2nd time Iโ€™ve bought from @fradiger and the transaction went just as smoothly as the first time. Excellent communication, fast shipping and good packaging. Overall amazing seller.

1 Like

Bought from @fradiger and it was delightful: Answered my questions, packed well, and even included some strings. Thank you!

1 Like

Traded with @fradiger same as the other times a reliable person to deal with :+1:

2 Likes

Bought 3 yoyos at a steal from the generous @fradiger and it was a pleasure doing business.
Shipped quickly, very securely, yoyos exactly as described.
Would do business again.

1 Like

Super nice , 10/10
Super good
Super great
Thank you so much

2 Likes

Bought 2 Yoyoโ€™s from him. Would buy again. Thank you!

2 Likes

Grabbed another throw off of @fradiger and it was a fantastic experience again. YoYo was in beautiful condition, and shipping was fast and secure. Always a pleasure, and thank you once again for everything!

2 Likes