Positive feedback for FrankieJR

I purchased a three throw bundle from @FrankieJR and it was an extremely positive experience. He shipped the box within hours of payment, everything was packed very nicely, and everything was exactly as described. He even put fresh strings on 'em!

Would absolutely do business with him again in the future.

-Dan

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy!

8 Likes

Awesome guy to deal with. Great communication. The sale was smooth and the item was shipped very fast and arrived as described. Would not hesitate to purchase from again.

4 Likes

My first purchase from anyone on BST. I bought a Campaign Normal from FrankieJR. He shipped fast, sent a confirmation, and was great to deal with. I would absolutely buy from him again, without hesitation. This was a great first experience on BST.

3 Likes

I traded yoyos with him and my yoyo came in perfect condition, exactly as described. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. I won’t hesitate to do business with him in the future.

4 Likes

It was a pleasure selling a yoyo to @FrankieJR!

4 Likes

Bought a few yoyos from @FrankieJR and had a great experience! He was super nice, shipped quickly, and they came exactly as described. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just want to add to this! Got my first ever G2 hawk from @FrankieJR . The transaction was smooth and the throw in perfect condition! 2 thumbs up! Would happily work with again!

1 Like

all of my yoyo dealings with @FrankieJR have been more than stellar. i appreciate that he wants to ensure that both parties are happy and comfortable, and that everyone’s needs were met. thank you @FrankieJR.

1 Like

Just got my Plasma Life from @FrankieJR and it is awesome! The tighter bearing seat really makes a difference in how it plays… and the blast is smooth! Packed like a pro and shipped quick; can definitely recommend Frankie to any future buyers.

4 Likes

Sometimes depending on supplies, my packing methods can be sloppier than others :wink: but i try to make sure they are safe and secure. Glad you are happy with the Life man!!

5 Likes

Just got two yo-yos from @FrankieJR. He is a great guy to deal with, very friendly, more than reasonable and does an excellent job packing and shipping. Thanks @FrankieJR.

3 Likes

@FrankieJR is the man! Loved dealing with him and everything was smooth as silk.

4 Likes

Hey! I’m not on here that much, but I thought I’d give some feedback on some purchases and trades I’ve made. Anyway, @FrankieJR and @calebgulliver are great when it comes to the bst! They ship things out quickly, provide lots of details on what condition the yoyo is in, and have great prices! Go buy something from them

9 Likes

@FrankieJR is a great guy. His throws are packaged perfectly and described exactly. I would buy from him again, and again, and again. :star_struck:

4 Likes

@FrankieJR and i did a string and yoyo trade, sent him 10 homemade strings, for an SF PLSTC. he also put in a ton of monkeyfingeR vines. Frank was very nice, and he made everything very clear. don’t hesitate to do any business with him!

4 Likes

Bought a few throw’s from @FrankieJR got some nice extra goodies with it. Everything is as described and I had a good experience, good communication and shipped really quickly. I would definitely do business with him again.

5 Likes

just wrapped up a deal with FrankieJR. great friendly guy and was clear in communicating and extremely accomodating! thanks for a great deal mate.

5 Likes

@FrankieJR is fantastic. I bought a G2 Elite from him and everything was perfect. Pictures, clear communication, great deal, shipping, good packaging, and a nice throw in exactly the condition he described. His assessment of “buttery smooth” was spot on - wow! Would not hesitate to buy/trade again!

5 Likes

@FrankieJR is awesome. Great price on an AL7 banshee, awesome packaging, accurate description. I couldn’t be happier, well I could, I could have purchased a grail from him too but I was too late.

Thanks again so very, very much!

6 Likes