Positive feedback for FrankieJR

:rofl: sorry about that dude. I shouldve waited a little longer before I listed it. Ill make sure I keep both my eyes out for you and try to help you find one

6 Likes

i may have one coming available in a few days :shushing_face:
ps frankie is great to do biz with

6 Likes

Great guy and great throws just traded with and thanks again bro

4 Likes

@FrankieJR is an awesome dude, ships fast and pads the yo-yos well so they dont bang around, he also threw in a string pick and a vile of YoYoStringLab Venom string. Iā€™d absolutely do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone.

4 Likes

To be bluntā€¦ its cause I didnt like the Venom. But I HOPE YOU DO!! lol

Plus if you spend a lot of money I think its nice to throw in an extra goodie someone might like/use

4 Likes

Hahaha lol, still very cool. Also if it isnā€™t great it becomes bearing break-in string so I donā€™t waste the nice stuff Throwing gyroā€™s hehe. So, one way or another it will be put to good use. Thanks my man, was a great bonus!

4 Likes

My second purchase from FrankieJR. As usual, great communication, packing and shipping. Will buy from again.

5 Likes

Very smooth transaction. My yoyo arrived super fast and had some extras in the box. Thank you!

6 Likes

Great guy to deal with. Purchase and trade with confidence. Would always do business with my boy @FrankieJR

5 Likes

Donā€™t hesitate to do deals with this guy!! Would definitely buy from again.

4 Likes

@FrankieJR went way out of his way to help me get my hands on a yo I was really wanting (a green Sengoku Masamini). Super grateful to him!
Shipped the yo out immediately and even threw in a nice wooden knot picker and one of those cool little YYF bearing remover tools in green! :green_heart:.

Thank you Frankie!

5 Likes

Yet another great buy from @FrankieJR. Awesome dude, canā€™t say enough good stuff. Thanks again brother!

6 Likes

Another shoutout for an amazing transaction from @FrankieJR! He hooked me up with an amazing deal on three MFDs, packed them really well, and shipped very quickly. Awesome communication all throughout the process. 10/10 take this manā€™s throws!!!

6 Likes

solid trade w/ @FrankieJRā€¦ positive, positive things all the way with my man frankā€¦ trade with comfort.

3 Likes

while saving up for a down payment on a house i was forced to sell some sentimental yos, 1 of which went to @FrankieJR who told me from the beginning that hed take good care of it and sell it back anytime i wanted. a few months later i have a stimulus check in my account and franks good on his word. its positive interactions like this that keeps the yos flowing and the community thriving. would definitely recommend

7 Likes

I donā€™t know what all these other people are talking about saying these nice things about @FrankieJR.

Insufficient descriptions at best.

Because he is way better than described. I missed a G2 drop on Thursday and he reached out to me directly and offered the throw in another color for a great deal. And he had no idea that the throw was a birthday present for myself so that made it even better.

Frankie is the type of guy that makes this community so great.

9 Likes

@FrankieJR is as fair and straightforward a trader as you could ever hope to deal with. He really worked with me to figure out a trade where we both came away happy. You cannot hope to find a better guy to deal with. He carried out his side of the trade with no delay and everything I got was as good or better than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if @FrankieJR needs anymore positive feedback or if there is much more I can add on top of those above.

I am super biased as Frankie is a friend but at the same time maybe that is all the feedback he needs :rofl:

Frankie is just a straight up no BS shoot from the hip stand up guy in general, and he brings his personality with him into his BST.

You trade with Frankie, you get no messing around, descriptions on point, shipping and communiation without delay. Fair Trade prices.

If you need more evidence, look at the joy he helped me bring to our very own lovable green monster @twitch77.

Nuff said, Moonage out

5 Likes

Got another yo-yo from @FrankieJR. Heā€™s a great guy to deal with; friendly, polite, very reasonable, and just a genuine, all around good dude. Thanks @FrankieJR.

4 Likes

@FrankieJR is the best. Bought even more throws from him and everything was absolutely perfect. Quick. Well packed. Great condition (better than what he describes perhaps)!

4 Likes