Positive feedback for FrankieJR

Just got a peak 2 and a Petri (which he threw in for free!) from Frankie. Everything is perfect and the shipping was fast. A+ seller!

5 Likes

Frankie was excellent to deal with. He packaged the throws excellently! The box looked like it’d been used to play soccer lol but everything inside was unscathed! He also gave a really good deal bundling two throws together. A+++!

3 Likes

Another A+++ deal with Frankie! Throws arrived safe and sound and he included some landing pads and monkey vines :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks to FrankieJR for the excellent transaction

3 Likes

@FrankieJR is awesome!

This was my second purchase form Frankie and it it didn’t disappoint.

Everything as described, the Yo-yo’s got shipped out blazing fast, greater and quick responses and even got some nice assistance offered when the package didn’t move for months.
There was some nice Airetic string’s and a handy wooden knot picker included with the Yo-yo’s.

Thank you Frankie!

G2 Marvel & OC

5 Likes

I really enjoyed working with @FrankieJR. Fast payment and great communicator. Hope to work with you again!

3 Likes

Completed a successful purchase with @FrankieJR. Everything came as described. Buy or trade with confidence!

2 Likes

I can also rep for frankie, very nice and generous guy, cares for others and has a big heart.

2 Likes

Belated feedback for a trade w/ @FrankieJR we had back at the end of February/beginning of March. Excellent experience and both parties ended up pleased as I now have a cool Reaper plus some cash and Frankie now has an RSO E1NSTiEN (again :slight_smile:). Frankie is a great person, I would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with them nor would I hesitate to recommend others do the same. A++++!

ETA 2021-11-19: Another fantastic experience with Frankie! I never hesitate to deal with them as they are one of the greats. There’s a reason they’re a mod on FSYB! This time I was able to both pick up my first AMS2488 Luftverk as well as fill the last remaining hole in my YWETi collection with a Soaking YWETi! Looking forward to our next transaction as I know it will be just as great as the rest. Thanks again!

1 Like

Purchased a RSO gravity from Frankie, it couldn’t have been shipped out sooner, was packed well, and everything is in great condition.

2 Likes

Frankie is a good guy.

2 Likes