@uknown feedback

Had a great transaction with Profile - Uknown - YoYoExpert Forums

Bought two ZGRTs over discord and they arrived lightning fast and packed with care!

1 Like

Dude is a pleasure to do business with… Answers questions fast… And had what I bought boxed up and mailed out within a few hours

1 Like

Just got my yoyos from @Uknown yesterday. They came really fast! I appreciate his generosity, managed to do a little haggling :full_moon_with_face:. In all seriousness tho, great buying experience! Throws are in great condition and came with strings :ok_hand:. Nice and smooth too, barely used. Go buy the rest of the yoyos he’s selling! Help him out!

4 Likes

Just completed a transaction with @Uknown , he’s an excellent seller! Communication was extremely quick and easy, and the package was shipped immediately. The yoyo was packaged extremely well, and it came in the condition as described. He even threw in a few strings for free, which was amazing! 10/10 seller, would not hesitate to do business with him again!

2 Likes

Just received a yoyo from @Uknown today. Buying from him was a great experience - super fast, friendly, and the yoyo came in pristine condition (dead smooth, no damage to be found). I would definitely recommend buying from him.

1 Like

Just received a yoyo from @Uknown. Nothing but good things to say. All the usual positives … yoyo was sent quickly, packaged well, and in the condition described and pictured (in DMs). And he was very friendly in all communications. Would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Recently completed a trade with @Uknown, awesome communication, quick with the shipping. Would not hesitate to make a deal again.

1 Like

@ Uknown Awesome seller! fast response and shipping. G2 throw was so fresh and so clean as described. Would def buy from again!

1 Like

Great transaction, bought a yo-yo and it was shipped quickly, packaged well. Yo-yo is as it was described.

Thanks!

1 Like

A+ seller, communication was stellar even over the busy holiday weekend, shipped very quickly and packaged very well with all the originals exactly as describe for condition. Would do business with again no hesitations

Very excited for this thank you again!

1 Like