Feedback for yoyo_cubicle

Sold a couple of items to @yoyo_cubicle. Quick transaction, very smooth. Happy to do business with him.

I have an old feedback thread that has been locked. I’ll provide a screenshot of it below. I also have feedback that was left in other topics, which I’ll try to quote or merge into this one. For those of you who have bought yoyos from me, or traded with me, I’d greatly appreciate it if you can leave some feedback here. I’ve decided to start curating my collection more actively, so I’ll be letting go of some throws soon. Here’s the scrrenshot of the old thread.

Here’s some more trade feedback from the “What did you get in the mail” topic.

The above quote is from @gcoomans.

And here’s some feedback I received in a PM for an OD VTWO that I sold. Please note that I asked permission from @JEA86 before quoting his PM in this thread.

1 Like

Oh yeah @yoyo_cubicle is great! Helped me get a bunch of throws out to new players, don’t hesitate to do business with this homie!

1 Like

Just did a deal with @yoyo_cubicle. Great guy, ships fast, protects the yo-yos well. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

1 Like

I recently bought a yoyo from @yoyo_cubicle. He was great to deal with, shipped fast and the yoyo was exactly as described. I’d definitely buy from him again.

1 Like

Did business with @yoyo_cubicle in a recent multi-party transaction and everything went as smoothly as possible, highly recommended!

2 Likes

Here to confirm that yoyo_cubicle is an excellent trader. I traded a Thesis Da Capo for his Whimsy Poker Face, which arrived quickly, safely. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

My trade with @yoyo_cubicle was smooth and professional, would absolutely trade with him again :relieved:

1 Like

Traded a throw for a TMBR he had, he responded quickly to my question and was very clear in his answers. Once we agreed on the trade he shipped the same day. When it arrived it was securely packed and in the exact condition he described. This has been an excellent transaction and I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with him again.

2 Likes

I bought a throw from Ray. The transaction was quick and painless. Shipped out same day. Couldn’t have asked for anything more. Would happily buy again.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for DD 5050’S lately and @yoyo_cubicle reached out with a C bearing 5050. We worked out a deal quickly and he had it on the way super fast. The 5050 came securely packed. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @yoyo_cubicle , he’s a great guy.

1 Like