Sloegoe feedback

Totally :+1::+1::+1: for sloegoe (as a seller).

I purchased an OD Parlay from him and he even threw in an OG Gauntlet for free! That was such a nice surprise. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Sloegoe is a great seller - great price, shipped quickly, everything as described and there in some extra strings.

1 Like

I made a purchase from @sloegoe the other day and had a great interaction! Buy with confidence!

2 Likes

@sloegoe is good to go. Banshee appeared to be brand new, thanks man!

2 Likes

Solid seller, shipped super fast, even included a little personal note and some extra strings :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is the man have 3 smashing throws from him that are all awesome!!!

1 Like

Fast shipping - threw in extras - A+

1 Like

Picked up a lovely wine red Gravitas from @sloegoe and he threw in a b-grade Muse for free! :+1:

1 Like

Have traded several times with @sloegoe he is awesome and his throws are usually in mint condition with no damage at least the ones I have received!!!

1 Like

Picked up a throw from @sloegoe and it arrived quick and well packaged :+1::+1::+1: Buy with confidence!

1 Like

Just finished a transaction. Everything came in perfect. A little ahead of scheduled. Well packaged. All the boxes that need to be ticked for a good transaction. He was very quick and his prices are awesome. 10/10.