Sloegoe feedback

Totally :+1::+1::+1: for sloegoe (as a seller).

I purchased an OD Parlay from him and he even threw in an OG Gauntlet for free! That was such a nice surprise. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Sloegoe is a great seller - great price, shipped quickly, everything as described and there in some extra strings.

2 Likes

I made a purchase from @sloegoe the other day and had a great interaction! Buy with confidence!

3 Likes

@sloegoe is good to go. Banshee appeared to be brand new, thanks man!

3 Likes

Solid seller, shipped super fast, even included a little personal note and some extra strings :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Is the man have 3 smashing throws from him that are all awesome!!!

2 Likes

Fast shipping - threw in extras - A+

2 Likes

Picked up a lovely wine red Gravitas from @sloegoe and he threw in a b-grade Muse for free! :+1:

2 Likes

Have traded several times with @sloegoe he is awesome and his throws are usually in mint condition with no damage at least the ones I have received!!!

2 Likes

Picked up a throw from @sloegoe and it arrived quick and well packaged :+1::+1::+1: Buy with confidence!

2 Likes

Just finished a transaction. Everything came in perfect. A little ahead of scheduled. Well packaged. All the boxes that need to be ticked for a good transaction. He was very quick and his prices are awesome. 10/10.

1 Like

I bought some throws from sloegoe. Prices were fair, pictures accurately represented the throws, communication was excellent, packaging ensured no damage would happen in transit, all in all, great seller!

2 Likes

I did a sale with @sloegoe. He was a pleasure to deal with and great communication. Couldn’t be more happy I hope to have future dealings with! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bought the Ace Yo Air, Apathy and RCS Author from @sloegoe and package arrived quick, perfectly packed, and all as expected. Thanks!

2 Likes

Enjoy the Light Trifecta :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sold to @sloegoe - was smooth communication and fast payment. A+++

2 Likes

Picked up a pair of special throws from them and could not be happier with the transaction. Shipping was super prompt, packaging was excellent, communication was professional as always, and all around it was a great experience; thanks again!

2 Likes

Just bought a Pyro X from him, shipped promptly, packaged well, and condition described perfectly!

3 Likes

Purchased an amazing titanium yoyo from @sloegoe = ]

Remarkably fast shipping, and even threw in some extra string :3

All around phenomenal experience purchasing from this fantastic gentleman.

2 Likes

:facepunch::slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy that Amazing Ti @Rad !!

1 Like