Sloegoe feedback

Just snagged a new yoyo from @sloegoe. Yoyo was packed well, shipped quick and came with a nice string. thank you @sloegoe!!

2 Likes

:facepunch::slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Another member of the community that what can I say other than he is a stand up guy ! Don’t hesitate to deal with :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Happy to report I recently got a Rainbow DualiTi for a great price from @sloegoe
Everything was in order. He disclosed everything that was worth mentioning. Would deal again. No worries.

Received two yoyos from @sloegoe. Clear in communication in responding to questions. Both arrived in perfect condition. One, which would have been initially released two years ago, was all sparkly and looked like it came fresh out of the factory. Dude takes care of his yoyos. Highly recommended.

1 Like

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from @sloegoe and everything was perfect. Great communication, safe packaging, everything exactly as described. I can’t recommend enough!

1 Like

Received a package from @sloegoe today. All around great transaction. Everything arrived as described and quickly. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 Likes

Enjoy @Woozie !!!

2 Likes

Another perfect purchase from @sloegoe arrived. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought from @sloegoe. Item shipped quickly, securely, and was as described. Can’t ask for more.

1 Like

Thanks @OhDavidBowie hope you love em!!

My 2nd purchase from @sloegoe and it went just as well as the first. Great person to do business with.

1 Like

Second purchase from @sloegoe. As with last time, everything went perfectly. Obtained what had sort of become my grail or top wishlisted yoyo. Can in perfect condition, very smooth, box and certificate. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks again!

It came overnight packaged immaculately and @sloegoe is a S tier seller, I don’t know what more you can ask for. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.

Trade with this man, buy from this man, you cannot go wrong dealing with him. A+ seller hands down.