@GoYoYuRu = Amazing Seller!

Just got a OD Deeper State from @GoYoYuRu!!! Threw in a free vintage wizard ProYo, extra bearing, tons of strings, custom wooden OD stand, and sent lots of One Drop stickers to help me start a collection!!! Can’t say enough good things about @GoYoYuRu!!! Do not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him!!!

4 Likes

He is not only an amazing seller but an amazing buyer too.

He doesn’t miss a beat. He knows yoyos and he knows prices… fair prices.

He is especially amazing to me because he only lives 20 minutes from my house.

So when we make a deal, I just drive to his house, lol…

No thought of hesitation when dealing with GoYoYuRu .

5 Likes

Great seller. Responsive to questions and the item was very well packed and protected. Condition was perfect and I’d gladly buy from him again.

3 Likes

Amazing buyer. Very patient. Fair trader. Great communication. A real credit to the community. And a nice guy on top of it all.

2 Likes

Amazing and patient buyer who offers a great price. Highly recommend doing business with @GoYoYuRu

1 Like

Bought a skyva from @GoYoYuRu a couple days ago, came really quickly and in perfect condition. He also added in a free bearing and a pack of kitty string! I definitely recommend purchasing from him​:grin::+1:

1 Like

Fantastic seller. Perfectly packaged, and he included a sticker that my 12yo ganked before I could even get a good look at it. So we were both happy!

-bpg

2 Likes

@GoYoYuRu excellent seller - do not hesitate to work with!!!

1 Like

Awesome dude, shipped out my metal zero quick and packaged it safely. Yoyo arrived pristine with extra goodies. Definitely a great guy to deal with!

2 Likes

Awesome seller. Super well packaged with a extra goodie bag. Better than described.

A++++++

1 Like