Feedback for Shwa

Bought a deeper state from @Shwa. Transaction was very fast and smooth. Shipped fast and in great condition. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and hope to do so in future soon. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bought a yoyofriends Peregrine. Responded quickly and answered any questions I had in a clear and concise manner. Yoyo came perfectly as described and shipping was fast. Would definitely buy from again!

1 Like

I bought a great throw from @Shwa! Fun chatting with him and I learned a lot from our interactions. I’d definitely buy more from him again. Thanks man!

1 Like

Traded some titanium with Josh aka @Shwa recently. He is a great person to trade with. Great communication, shipped quickly, throw was exactly as described. No complaints. Look forward to doing business with you again in the future! 10/10 A++

1 Like

Shwa and I threw together a quick deal a few days ago and everything went swimmingly!

1 Like

I bought an item from @Shwa and everything was perfect. Great communication, safe packaging. I can’t recommend enough!

1 Like

Just received the yo-yo I bought from @Shwa and am very pleased! Shipped fast, good communication, yo-yo arrived disassembled with each section carefully and individually protected by the wrapping paper.

Textbook perfect transaction, nice attention to detail. Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

Ivan

1 Like

Bought a yoyofriends hummingbird from Shwa. Communication, shipping, and packaging were all great. The yoyo came as described.

Overall, great experience with no complaints. Would recommend, I’d buy from Shwa again.

Bought a brand spankin’ new clear A-RT 420L from Josh (@Shwa) that he had listed on his BST thread, and it couldn’t have gone any better! He shipped right out, it came quickly and exactly as described, and it was packed well with the original packaging and everything the yoyo originally came with. Plus, he’s the absolutely the friendliest guy! Would love to buy from him again, A+++ seller and dude!

1 Like

Bought an IQ and Sistine for @Shwa. Quick and super friendly responses. He shipped it out soon after I paid, and made sure I knew what was going on!

Very quick and reliable, both throws arrived in great condition (the Sistine had some sick stickers too!).

Great experience overall, no complaints, great prices. Don’t hesitate to buy!!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Likewise… !!!

1 Like

Hi, everyone! Sorry for late feedback of Shwa because I’ve left forum for some months. Shwa is very polite and honest. Communication with Shwa was really good memory for me. You can trust him!

1 Like

@Shwa and I did a temporary swap of a few higher-end yoyos over the month of December. He was very communicative throughout the process and took great care of my stuff up until returning it. Would do business with this guy anytime!

1 Like

Just did a Titanium trade for titanium. @Shwa was great to work with, and fast to ship. Everything was a smooth transaction that was very much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just received two throws from @shwa. The transaction was smooth, communication was great, and everything was shipped fast and safely. Would do business with again!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @Shwa and it was a wonderful experience. Very helpful and easy to do business with and quick communication. YoYo was in fantastic condition and shipping was SUPER fast. Would work with again for certain!

1 Like