Ian_Bender Rep Check/Feedback

Hi folks, wanted to get a quick rep check on @Ian_Bender . Seems like a reputable guy, wanted to verify with the community. Thanks!

2 Likes

I bought some throws from Ian back in March under his previous account name.

We had a slightly different opinion on the term ‘pin prick’, but his pricing was in line with the damage on the throw so no actual issues there. If you’re really picky about damage (I’m not), just get some clarification images.

He shipped right away and even worked with me on a package deal.

I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

4 Likes

I just completed a trade with him. I wouldn’t hesitate.

3 Likes

Following up my own post:

Purchased from @Ian_Bender , shipped smoothly and securely. Would buy again!

3 Likes

Ian’s a great dude to deal with! Responsive communication and paid very quickly! I have no qualms selling to them and based off other feedback in this thread, wouldn’t have any qualms purchasing or trading with them either. A+!

2 Likes

Ian is good people! He’s the one who hooked me up with my new Creep, which I love! Possibly the easiest, most straightforward and smooth purchase I’ve made here on the forums. Shipped out quick and got here even quicker, a full two days before I was expecting its arrival. Packed well and as described, and more than fair when it comes to pricing. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again and neither should you, thanks Ian!

4 Likes

Did a trade for my CB + paypal for his akita, mans was quick to reply to messages, shipped first and very quickly, the throw was exactly as described and sent very securely. It was a very smooth transaction through and through! Would happily deal with him again, much love.

3 Likes

dealt with many times. A++ I look forward to working with him again

3 Likes

Bought a cloudberry and it came exactly as described and with a quickness I haven’t seen from usps in ages.
Definitely recommend dealing with and hope to do so again myself in the future

3 Likes

This time I purchased a throw from Ian, the experience was super smooth, no complaints at all and I look forward to our next transaction!

1 Like

Everything went great purchasing a yoyo from Ian!