Ian4ever Feedback

@anon49438433 is a great guy. Im starting to feel like I just have mostly nice things to say about a lot of the guys here… lol

The great thing about Ian was the communication and updates. Kept me posted each step of the way which I loved. I made two seperate purchases from him. The first one he shipped withen an hour or two. Im not talking just printing a label. I mean he had the package in the system withen a couple hours.

My second purchase was dropped off early next day iirc because the PO was closed.

Ian is good to go!

7 Likes

Great communication, fast shipping. What more can you ask for? Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with @anon49438433 again.

3 Likes

this feedback coming slightly later than i would have liked because the world is crazy right now, but want to give props where it is due. @anon49438433 had great communication, fuss-free, was real understanding and patient, and cool from start to finish. wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!

3 Likes

Great communication and super fast shipping on his part of the trade, will do business again!

2 Likes

Like all the above, I had a great transaction with @anon49438433. Cool dude to deal with and yoyo was as described and arrived with me in the UK in great time! Thanks man!

2 Likes

I did a deal with this guy. Went smooth smooth. Stand up guy. Don’t hesitate to deal with. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

Excellent trader…paid fast…great communication…Flawless transaction! @anon49438433

2 Likes

@anon49438433 is great, would gladly buy sell or trade with again!

2 Likes

@anon49438433 is a great guy to do business with. The peak 2 I bought from him was just as he described, he packed it securely and shipped quickly. I’d happily buy or trade with him again.

1 Like

@griffin it changed @ian4ever to @anon49438433

Wack

1 Like