Evertonian - Good To Go

I bought a G2/a-rt Life from him and he shipped promptly and the yoyo came as described. We also had great communication throughout the entire transaction.

6 Likes

Made a Double-trade with Dylan and he is a man of his word! He ships quickly and packs well…Grade A

1 Like

Bought a Float from him that arrived today. Great communication, prompt sending, well-packaged … could not be happier with the experience. He’s kind of amazing.

1 Like

Appreciate all the feedback guys =D

Just received three throws from him in the mail this yesterday! He was quick and friendly to message and had them out with tracking the same day! Everything as good as he described. Shipping cost a bit more and he took the hit, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Super Haul!! Way to go Toki…

1 Like

Just completed a super large trade with Dylan and everything went as cool as it can…
He is the Man! Great trader!

1 Like

…ddd i just picked up a throw from @Evertonian and it shipped at lightning speed and as described. he also provided add’l info upon inquiry. i appreciated this transaction very much, would repeat it, and would say you could too!

1 Like

@Evertonian was easy to buy from, all throws kept in great condition. Would not hesitate to buy from again.

2 Likes

Also had a seamless purchase from @Evertonian.

2 Likes

@Evertonian was fantastic to deal with :+1:

1 Like

Bought a few yoyos from @Evertonian. There was a little mishap with the shipping but Evertonian handled it like a pro. 10/10 would deal with again.

1 Like

Picked up three new throws from @Evertonian. Went out on a whim and picked up a couple 2 sick yo-yos and could not be happier! Communication was great and he shipped them fast. Would recommend him to anyone!

1 Like

Picked up 2 throws from @Evertonian. Box arrived a day early, no issues whatsoever.
Would recommend and do business with him again. Excellent communications. Quick ship. Good tracking.

kgb

1 Like

Did a trade with @Evertonian and it went very smoothly. Great seller don’t hesitate to deal with!

1 Like

He is easy to deal with and lightning fast payment. I would be happy to deal with again!!

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @Evertonian and it went smooth as could be; hard to beat a trade where shipping only takes a day! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: no complaints and looking forward to my next deal with them!

1 Like

@Evertonian is a swell fella. I sold him a yoyo and he paid promptly and was very easy to deal with! Good deal!

2 Likes

Stand up fellow. Honest, straightforward and fast shipping.

1 Like

Picked up a couple throws from @Evertonian. Shipped fast, packed well, and arrived as described. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Thanks!

1 Like