Throwto100 is a good trader

Very smooth transaction with Throwto100

5 Likes

Just received a OD Terrarian + some side FX from @Throwto100, and have nothing but positive things to say about the experience.

Shipping was super fast, the box arrived within just a few days. Everything was securely and safely packaged with no risk of damage to the throw. Communication was awesome with @Throwto100 and I had a great time talking with them.

The Terrarian itself is GORGEOUS. I love the Saturday Market colorway in general, but this one really pops. I know there was supposed to be some vibe in the yoyo, but I’ve had a great time throwing it so far and haven’t noticed much, if any. Really happy with the purchase!

1 Like

Great seller! Got an Alta and a Spinmaster X from him. Yoyos arrived quickly, as described, and well protected in the packaging!

Not much more to say, it was a perfect transaction. I would not hesitate to buy again!

Ivan

3 Likes

Amazing seller - Shipping was fast, item received exactly as described, and great communication. I would not hesitate to business again in the future. Thanks for the smooth transaction @Throwto100

4 Likes

Great seller! Items (6!) arrived in excellent condition, threw in some extra Kitty string, and was great at communicating/disclosing any/all things about each yo-yo. Would buy again!

3 Likes

Great seller quick shipping and yo-yos as described!!

2 Likes

Got another deal from @Throwto100 items as described quick shipping will do business again!!

1 Like

Ok folks he’s a great seller now great buyer maybe I’ll make a trade and we will have the perfect trifecta relationship!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I would like to write a 1000000% positive feedback to @Throwto100, I bought from him the One Drop - Fat Tire and he added another yoyo for free, not only he added the yoyo but let me choose between 3 different ones.

The shipping was from USA to UK, it took only one week, which is unbelievable, not only he has been very kind through the whole transaction and he get himself interested about the shipping rates and similar but also packed the yoyos incredibly well in a box and inside their boxes very well protected, the communication between us was fast and perfect even thinking at the timeline difference that we have.

This was my fist experience in the forum marketplace and I have to say that I am totally pleased, hope he will sell more stuff in the future because for sure I would love to buy from him again!

1 Like

@Throwto100 is great to deal with as always!!! Do not hesitate will do business again I’m certain

1 Like

Very smooth transaction with @Throwto100. Shipped it out within a day and provided tracking. The yoyo was packaged extremely well and it has quickly become one of my favorite throws! Would definitely buy from them again👌

1 Like