Feedback for DumpsterWonder

Bought a throw off @DumpsterWonder - was carefully packaged, quickly shipped, and included a nice bonus of stickers 'n strings.

Good seller, A+++++

2 Likes

@DumpsterWonder was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Shipping was crazy fast - the yo-yo was at my door within a few days! The Deeper State I bought was exactly as pictured and described, and he even included extra strings/stickers.

A+++++ seller and forum user. Please buy something from them!

2 Likes

@DumpsterWonder was great to buy from. Good communication, quick to ship and quick to arrive. The yo-yo was just as described/pictured. The added strings and sticker was a nice bonus. I feel I’m echoing @100Love , but it’s the truth. :grinning: No hesitation to buy from again. :+1::100:

2 Likes

picked up an RCS Showpony from @DumpsterWonder. no issues at all. deal was smooth, shipping was fast and throw was as advertised. i would do business again with no hesitation.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

2 Likes

Bought an OD Terrarian from DumpsterWonder. Super easy to deal with. Shipped very quickly and packed great! Pleasure to deal with. Don’t hesitate to buy/ sell with DumpsterWonder.

I recently completed a trade with @DumpsterWonder and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly. Shipped out quickly, good communication, and some nice artisanal strings included as extras. I would happily trade again!

Good communication, good packaging, and my yoyo was described accurately. I’d trade with or buy from @DumpsterWonder any time.

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @DumpsterWonder and it could not have gone any better.

I had a very strange request, “trade me your saturday market legendary terrarian for my saturday market legendary terrarian”, because I wasnt 100% happy with mine. I had zero expectations of the trade actually happening, but I put the feelers out anyway. Within minutes @DumpsterWonder sent me a DM offering to trade his SM LT for my SM LT. His was exactly the color combination I was hoping for, and apparently mine was exactly the combination he was looking for.

We agreed on shipping details and sent the yoyos off the next morning. Super happy with the process, the communication, and the yoyo itself.

Trade or buy with confidence here =]

1 Like

Very good buying experience. Carefully packaged 2 yoyos sent quickly. Thanks!

DumpsterWonder hooked me all the way up with some Saturday Markets. I offered him two Black Cannons for a Kraken and he would only accept one for it. A true gentleman. One of the best bst experiences I’ve had.

1 Like

I completed a trade with @DumpsterWonder and everything went great. It was easy to make a deal and they were honest about value and making a fair trade. The Dingo I got from them was shipped quickly and secure and it’s exactly as described! I would definitely buy from or trade with them again

1 Like

Made a purchase from @DumpsterWonder had quick communication, secure packaging and swift delivery. Thank you very much again and will for sure do business again given the chance

1 Like

Great trading experience with @DumpsterWonder! Hope you enjoy the FH! The Lunar Eclipse rips!

Fantastic experience with purchasing a throw from @DumpsterWonder! Very communicative, pricing was fantastic, and shipping was incredibly fast. Throw was well packaged, very well taken care of, and perfect, I absolutely love it! Thank you for everything! Highly recommended! :slight_smile:

Completed a trade with @Dumpsterwonder. Great communication throughout the whole process. Quick responses and excellent transparency, even going as far as filming yoyos spinning in addition to any photos of dings or blemishes.

Yoyos were packed wonderfully and well received on my end. Don’t hesitate to do business with @DumpsterWonder!

1 Like

@DumpsterWonder is legit. Shes prompt, courteous, and easy to deal with. I hope we have another opportunity to trade. 5 stars!!!

1 Like

Had a great Transaction with @DumpsterWonder! Fast response and communication was great!

1 Like

Great to deal with :+1:

Grabbed some throws again from @DumpsterWonder and it was another fantastic experience. Very communicative and helpful and throws were in great condition and packaged well. Would purchase from again without hesitation! Many thanks!