Xymantix Feedback

I just bought from @Xymantix. My throw game as advertised and we had great communication throughout the entire process. I would buy from him again.

Just picked up a throw from @Xymantix

It was shipped quick and at a really awesome price and great communication. :+1: :+1:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Recently completed a trade with @Xymantix. The transaction went very smoothly and the communication was excellent.

I would highly recommend buying from or trading with Xymantix!

1 Like

Following the successful trade and good experience with @Xymantix, I bought a Markmont Classic Magnum Opus. it was shipped out quickly with some extras.

a similarly positive transaction, would recommend!

1 Like

Just had a transaction with Xymantix. Throws arrived very well packed and he had them to me super fast! Don’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him!

Daniel

Just received my purchase from @Xymantix and super happy with the buy- Yo-yo is in perfect condition, shipping was fast and great communication throughout the buy. I would definitely buy from @Xymantix again. Thanks!

Just received a yoyo from Xymantix. Would highly recommend buying from him. The package came wrapped in multiple lays, he sent a few extra strings, and shipped the next day while keeping in touch through out the process. I am very pleased with the transaction.

Awesome seller. Responsive, well packaged, and well kept throws. Even threw in a goodie bag with some different strings and the stickers that came with the yoyos from factory. Would do business with again in a heartbeat.

Definitely one of the best, he goes above and beyond, very generous. We had a good conversation he sent lots of pictures and the shipping was quick. Don’t hesitate to buy or trade.

This is coming a bit late due to my own shipping circumstances, but @Xymantix was awesome. Sent quickly and was kind enough to follow up and check on the status and how I liked the yoyo. Very friendly and considerate and the condition of the yoyo was exactly as stated. Would highly recommend.

Today I received a few and far between Vow that I purchased. Our interaction has be great. Fast to respond, sent additional pictures and information. Shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. @Xymantix even included a three different brands of strings to try out. The Vow was exactly as he discribed, mint with all the original items. I am very pleased with our transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

@Xymantix sent the throw via expedited shipping and provided the tracking info. It arrived very well packaged with loads of extras! He seems like a great guy in general as well. Would absolutely do business with him again.

@Xymantix communicated clearly and timely manner. The throw was packaged very well and provided extra strings. I would 100% do business again.

@Xymantix is an AWESOME seller. Just bought a couple OD throws from them and it was the best and smoothest transaction I’ve had on this forum so far. Everything from the communication to the packaging was phenomenal. Shipping was super fast and everything was exactly as described. They also threw in a bunch of labeled sample packs of strings! Highly recommend doing business with them!

1 Like