FS: The Vow (Steel), Duncan MKT, Rain City Skills Ducc 2.0, Yoyo Recreation, and Yoyo Friends - Priced To Move!

Condition
All yoyos are in very good condition and I’m the only owner, except where noted. That means that I’ve thrown all of them, so none of them are MIB. If I see a ding or anodization problem I’ll note it in pictures with the defects circled. It’s likely that I have the box, stickers, etc. that came with the yoyo (since I usually keep everything) and I’ll include those when possible.

Pricing
All prices include shipping via USPS from New Mexico USA to the continental US only. Payment via Paypal Goods & Services; Friends and Family is fine by me as well, if you feel comfortable with that. If you think that the asking price is too high for any of them, PM me and we can discuss it but I’ve tried to price them realistically so that they’ll move quickly. I’ve tried to take really good pictures of the yoyos so you’ll be able to see in advance exactly what you’ll get, which is especially nice when dealing with splashes and other colorways where it can be a bit of a gamble when buying them brand new. But if you want more information or pictures for any of them, let me know. See the Xymantix Feedback thread for testimonials regarding my previous BSTs.

Overview of Why I'm Selling my Yoyos

OVERVIEW
My collection has continued to grow unabated and I’ve got too many yoyos just sitting in a drawer without ever getting any playtime. Time has passed since my first attempt to sell, and now I’m literally running out of storage space. It’s time to find them new homes so that they’ll able to live their best life and get thrown again :slight_smile:

It’s too daunting of a task to list dozens of yoyos at once, so I’m going to try putting just a few of them up for sale each week and we’ll see how that goes.

Sale Status (Updated to Reflect Availability)

Available Brand Name Colorway Price

| :white_check_mark: | Duncan | MKT | Blue with White Caps | $20 |
| :white_check_mark: | Yoyo Friends | Shortcut | Purple/Blue with Black Acid Wash | $20 |
| :x: | Yoyo Friends | Sunbird | Purple/Pink Fade | $45 |
| :x: | Few and Far Between | The Vow | Raw Unpolished Steel | $60|
| :x: | Rain City Skills | Ducc 2.0 | Pink Billed Playpus | $35 |
| :x: | YoyoRecreation | TM | Blue | $25 |
| :x: | Yoyo Recreation | Futura | Silver | $25 |

Availability Key:
:white_check_mark: = Available, :x: = sold, :hourglass_flowing_sand: = pending

YOYOS FOR SALE

Duncan MKT - Blue - $20
This one has a few anodization flaws that show up as areas that are slightly darker than the rest of the light blue yoyo.

I’ve circled an example of one of the areas with an anodization flaw, where the area looks a little grayer and less saturated compared to the rest of the yoyo.

Yoyo Friends Shortcut - Purple/Blue with Black Acid Wash - $20
I’ve got a few other colorways, so haven’t thrown this one as much. It’s a neat colorway, but it would have been nicer if it wasn’t so dark.

Let me know if you’re interested in any of them!

PREVIOUSLY SOLD YOYOS (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

I’ve left these here so that it’s easy to see the number and types of yoyos that I’ve sold before here on the YoYoExpert BST.

See Previously-Sold Yoyos

Yoyo Recreation Futura - Silver - $25
I like the aggressive shape on this one, but it doesn’t get much playtime anymore.

YoyoRecreation TM (Blue) - $25
If you like aggressively shaped yoyos, then you’ll love the TM! There’s a slight scuff mark on one rim edge, and there are a couple of anodization spots that are slightly darker in the center cup on one side. Both of those are highlighted in the pictures.

Rain City Skills Ducc 2.0 - Pink Billed Platypus - $35
I still love the colorway on this one, so it’s hard to let go of.

Few and Far Between’s The Vow (Raw Unpolished Steel) - $60
This is the “not perfect, just raw” version designed by Patrick Dressel & Moises Vidal. It includes the yoyo with a concave D-bearing installed and an extra flat D-bearing, box, pouch, sticker, enamel pin, and white quartz. If you’ve ever wanted to try a steel yoyo to see how different they are from aluminum, here’s your chance!

Yoyo Friends Sunbird - Purple Pink Fade - $45
I got this as a birthday present and it’s really pretty, so it’s also hard to let go of which is why the price isn’t as low as many of the others.

One Drop Intro - Orange - $25 SOLD
I’ve already got my swap Intro, so I don’t need the orange one anymore.

Mowl Obsession - Pink Fade - $40 SOLD
I like the yoyo, but I’ve also got a blue one and I no longer want two of these.

One Drop Fat Tire - Blue - $30 SOLD
This one is in good shape, but there are a couple of super tiny nicks that are too hard to photograph.

One Drop Intro - Blue/Green Swap - $30 SOLD
I bought a blue Intro and a green one to make two swaps, but I only need one so the other must go.

One Drop T1 2020 - Orange - $30 SOLD
I’ve got another T1 in a colorway that I like more, so this one never gets any playtime.

One Drop Legendary Terrarian - Ocean - $65 SOLD
I’ve got way too many Terrarians, and this one never gets any playtime so it’s also got to go.

Duncan GTR Beta - Purple - $60 SOLD

Duncan Yoshicuda X - Green - $30 SOLD
I liked my blue Yoshicuda X so much that I bought a green one as a backup. I opened it about a year later to sell, it and found out that there were a bunch of scratches on one of the sides! I still want to sell it since my blue one is good enough for me now, but this is heavily discounted due to the damage.

The scratches are circled in the picture below:

One Drop Aitch - Melting Glacier with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects - $35 SOLD
This one has some anodization defects that were there when I originally bought the yoyo from One Drop. There are a few that are pink colored, and there’s a place on the edge of one side that looks like it was dipped, given the darker blue shape on the edge. I personally don’t find that these detract from the yoyo’s appearance as I don’t really notice them, but you can definitely see them when you’re looking closely at it so it’s worth mentioning.

One Drop The Kraken - Blue - $30 SOLD
It’s not my favorite One Drop, probably because I prefer smaller yoyos. For this particular one, the anodization isn’t nearly as saturated as others, as you can see if you compare it to the Fat Tire above. It also has a couple of minor scratches, so it’s priced to sell.

Mowl Vigilancia - Gold - $40 TRADED
I love this yoyo, but I’ve got a couple more in other colorways and I’m trying to make room so the gold one must go.

Fair Trade Yoyos Project Ti (Titanium)- $175 SOLD
The Project Ti was modeled after their Project Y yoyo, except that it’s raw titanium. There are a couple of tiny scratches that are hard to see unless you look very closely. The last picture shows a couple of those circled so that you can see what they look like.

The image below shows a couple of scratches mentioned above, which I’ve circled:

One Drop Panorama - Dragon Slayer with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects - $40 SOLD

One Drop Terrarian - Saturday Market with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects $55 SOLD

One Drop Diorama - Nearly Nagle with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects $60 - SOLD

5 Likes

Can all BST posts be formatted this clearly? We need a template. I really appreciate the effort you put into this.

10 Likes

Bumping in preparation for the upcoming week!

1 Like

Bump, and I knocked another $10 off the vow - come and get it!

1 Like

Pm’d you

Sent a message about the Vow

Sent a pm

Bump!

I am interested in the *Rain City Skills Ducc 2.0 - Pink Billed Platypus - $35. I am new here and new to Yoyos. How do we do this? Steve Ward archiesdad@protonmail.com or archiesdadster@gmail.com

I send you a private message with more information!

Bump!

Bump!

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.