FS: Enso, C3, Duncan, Luftverk, One Drop, YoyoFriends, YoyoFactory, and Mowl - New Yoyos Added

Overview of Why I'm Selling my Yoyos

OVERVIEW
My collection has continued to grow unabated and I’ve got too many yoyos just sitting in a drawer without ever getting any playtime. Time has passed since my previous attempt to sell, and now I’m running out of storage space again and have several more that don’t get any playtime. It’s time to find them new homes so that they’ll able to live their best life and get thrown again :slight_smile:

Condition
All yoyos are in very good condition and I’m the only owner, except where noted. That means that I’ve thrown all of them, so none of them are MIB. If I see a ding or anodization problem I’ll note it in pictures with the defects circled. I likely have the box, stickers, etc. that came with the yoyo (since I usually keep everything) and I’ll include those when possible.

Pricing
All prices include shipping via USPS from New Mexico USA to the continental US only. Payment via Paypal Goods & Services; Friends and Family is fine by me as well, if you feel comfortable with that. If you think that the asking price is too high for any of them, PM me and we can discuss it but I’ve tried to price them realistically so that they’ll move quickly. I’ve tried to take really good pictures of the yoyos so you’ll be able to see in advance exactly what you’ll get, which is especially nice when dealing with splashes and other colorways where it can be a bit of a gamble when buying them brand new. But if you want more information or pictures of any of them, let me know. See the Xymantix Feedback thread for testimonials regarding my previous BSTs.

Sale Status (Updated to Reflect Availability)

Available Brand Name Colorway Price
:white_check_mark: Mowl M+ Blue with Blue Rims $115
:white_check_mark: YoYoFactory IQ Gray with Rainbow Rims $90
:white_check_mark: YoYoFactory Will Red $80
:white_check_mark: Luftverk Hybrid Fulvia White with Raw Rims $50
:white_check_mark: Enso Equanimity Polished Mint $50
:white_check_mark: Duncan Freehand AL Pink with Silver Caps $45
:white_check_mark: Duncan Freehand One AL Blue with Gold Caps $45
:white_check_mark: Duncan World Class Shiny Silver $45
:hourglass_flowing_sand: YoYoFriends Koi Black Purple Blue Acid Wash $40
:white_check_mark: YoyoFactory Bettynova Silver with Red Splash $28
:white_check_mark: YoyoFactory Halo Blue/Green Fade $25
:white_check_mark: YoYoFriends Paragraph Gold $25
:x: Duncan Butterfly AL Gold $25
:x: One Drop Panorama Black/Raspberry Half-Swap $55
:x: C3YoYoDesign Speedaholic FX Rose with Rose Rims $45
:x: One Drop Top Deck Black/Rose Half-Swap $55
:x: One Drop Terrarian Sun Fury $50
:x: YoYoFactory Boost Salmon $40
:x: CLYW Beater Purple $75
:x: ThrowSpiral Kappa Teal Scales Edition $60

Availability Key:
:white_check_mark: = Available, :x: = sold, :hourglass_flowing_sand: = pending

YOYOS FOR SALE

Mowl - M+ - Blue with Blue Rims - $115
This is a drop-dead gorgeous bi-metal yoyo that I’ve rarely thrown because I don’t want to mess it up! It’s in great shape, as it’s been sitting in a drawer for a couple of years.

YoYoFactory - IQ - Gray with Rainbow Rims - $95
This is an amazing yoyo, but I’ve got other colorways and it doesn’t get thrown much.

The only issue that I could find with the condition is that there’s a small dent in one of the rainbow rims. I included a second picture that puts the dent square in the lighting so that it stands out as much as possible. I personally don’t think that it stands out this much in everyday usage, but I want to be sure that there are no surprises when it comes to damage.

YoYoFactory - Will (first version, not V2) - Red - $85
This is a beast, and not for the faint of heart! It’s 7075 Aluminum with some pretty massive Stainless Steel Rims.

Luftverk - Hybrid Fulvia - White with Raw Rims - $55
If you liked the old YoYoJam throws, this is probably right up your alley!
The yoyo is in very good shape, as I’ve probably only thrown it about 20 times or so. The only thing is that the rims are very easily scratched. I never babied it or wore gloves when throwing it, so there are several light scratches on it, basically, the kinds of scratches that seem to come out of nowhere. I tried to ensure that the scratches stood out in the following pictures so they accentuate the damage. They don’t bother me much, as it’s not a collector’s item, but I like to be upfront about any irregularities and let the buyer decide if they’re deal breakers or not :grinning:

Rim Scratches:

Enso - Equanimity - Polished Mint - $50
This is such a well-designed yoyo and is so special. I ended up getting all the colorways for this one since I liked it so much.

Duncan - Freehand AL - Pink with Silver Caps - $45
Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t seem to finger spin on this one :man_shrugging:t3:

Duncan - Freehand One AL - Blue with Gold Caps - $45
I can’t seem to finger spin on this one either :man_shrugging:t3:

Duncan - World Class - Shiny Silver - $45
I got a bunch of Duncans all at once after worlds, but I find that I’m spending most of my time with the minis so this one needs another home.

YoYoFriends - Koi - Black Purple Blue Acid Wash - $40
The Koi has been a YoyoFriends favorite for many years and they’ve done multiple runs of it, including a stainless steel version. This is a beautiful colorway from a previous run, and the colors are striking in bright light. Due to the black wash, they tend to appear slightly dimmer in darker lighting.

YoyoFactory - Bettynova - Silver with Red Splash - $28
Based on the original SuperNova, this has more rim weight and power given it’s heaver weight (68 grams).

YoyoFactory - Halo - Blue/Green Fade - $25
Want to see what all the internet hype and drama was about? Here’s your chance with a discounted Halo!

Yoyo Friends - Paragraph - Gold (Shiny) - $25
IMHO, this yoyo kicks some serious butt. I’ve got it in a few other colors, so I haven’t thrown this one for a long time. While it’s designed for fingerspins with a dimple, it’s not the easiest one to center on your finger. I find that it works best to put my index and middle finger in there (or throw it at an angle and then get it with my middle finger), then find the dimple and put my index finger there. With that technique, it’s a lot easier to get fingerspins with this one. Even though this is one of YoyoFriends’ cheapest offerings, it still has the same great build quality that you’d expect from a YoyoFriends throw. This one punches well above its weight class.

Message me to let me know if you’re interested in any of them!

PREVIOUSLY SOLD YOYOS (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

I’ve left these here so that it’s easy to see the number and types of yoyos that I’ve sold before here on the YoYoExpert BST.

Open to See Previously-Sold Yoyos

Duncan - Butterfly AL - Gold (Shiny) - $25
I currently have this set up to be semi-responsive. It’s got a full-sized C bearing in it and comes back with a tug. It also comes with a half-spec bearing to make it fully responsive.

One Drop - Panorama - Black/Raspberry Half-Swap - $55
I got a black and a raspberry with the intent to half swap them. Now that I’ve done that, I don’t really need two of them. The Panorama is an all-time classic, and if you’ve never tried one then here’s your chance to get one at a low price!

C3YoYoDesign - Speedaholic FX - Rose with Rose Rims - $50
Absolute beast of a yoyo when it comes to fingerspins. This is one of my favorites for fingerspins and the DNA, but I’ve got a few in other colorways and haven’t really thrown this much.

Even though I haven’t thrown it much, somehow there are a couple of pinpricks on it as well as a couple of tiny flat spots. Here’s a picture with the damage circled. If you’re going to be throwing this yoyo, I doubt that those will impact you at all. But if you’re looking for a pristine version of the SHFX that has never been thrown and is absolutely mint, this isn’t the yoyo for you.

One Drop - Top Deck - Black/Rose Half-Swap - $55
I got a gray and a rose with the latest reissue of the Top Deck with the intent to half-swap them. Now that I’ve done that, I don’t really need two of them. It’s a great yoyo. I completely understand why everyone on the forum was begging for another run!

One Drop - Terrarian - Sun Fury - $50
The Terrarian was one of my first high-end, ‘real’ yoyos back when I picked up the hobby again in 2021. I loved it so much that I got way too many of them. I’ve sold off a couple of them already, and here’s the next one that’s up for sale.

YoYoFactory - Boost - Salmon with Black Rims - $40
This is a pretty good bimetal, but I’ve got another one and don’t need two of them.

CLWY - Beater - Purple - $75
I’ve only thrown this a few times, as it just wasn’t the organic for me. It’s made of 7075 Aluminum, so it’s built to take some abuse. Very smooth!

ThrowSpiral - Kappa - Teal Scales Edition - $60
This is a great organic, and I personally think that this was the best colorway available for it. Since I’m not the original owner, I don’t have the box for this one. This is also very smooth!

Rain City Skills Ducc 2.0 - Pink Billed Platypus - $35
I still love the colorway on this one, so it’s hard to let go of.

Few and Far Between’s The Vow (Raw Unpolished Steel) - $60
This is the “not perfect, just raw” version designed by Patrick Dressel & Moises Vidal. It includes the yoyo with a concave D-bearing installed and an extra flat D-bearing, box, pouch, sticker, enamel pin, and white quartz. If you’ve ever wanted to try a steel yoyo to see how different they are from aluminum, here’s your chance!

Yoyo Friends Sunbird - Purple Pink Fade - $45
I got this as a birthday present and it’s really pretty, so it’s also hard to let go of which is why the price isn’t as low as many of the others.

One Drop Intro - Orange - $25 SOLD
I’ve already got my swap Intro, so I don’t need the orange one anymore.

Mowl Obsession - Pink Fade - $40 SOLD
I like the yoyo, but I’ve also got a blue one and I no longer want two of these.

One Drop Fat Tire - Blue - $30 SOLD
This one is in good shape, but there are a couple of super tiny nicks that are too hard to photograph.

One Drop Intro - Blue/Green Swap - $30 SOLD
I bought a blue Intro and a green one to make two swaps, but I only need one so the other must go.

One Drop T1 2020 - Orange - $30 SOLD
I’ve got another T1 in a colorway that I like more, so this one never gets any playtime.

One Drop Legendary Terrarian - Ocean - $65 SOLD
I’ve got way too many Terrarians, and this one never gets any playtime so it’s also got to go.

Duncan GTR Beta - Purple - $60 SOLD

Duncan Yoshicuda X - Green - $30 SOLD
I liked my blue Yoshicuda X so much that I bought a green one as a backup. I opened it about a year later to sell, it and found out that there were a bunch of scratches on one of the sides! I still want to sell it since my blue one is good enough for me now, but this is heavily discounted due to the damage.

The scratches are circled in the picture below:

One Drop Aitch - Melting Glacier with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects - $35 SOLD
This one has some anodization defects that were there when I originally bought the yoyo from One Drop. There are a few that are pink colored, and there’s a place on the edge of one side that looks like it was dipped, given the darker blue shape on the edge. I personally don’t find that these detract from the yoyo’s appearance as I don’t really notice them, but you can definitely see them when you’re looking closely at it so it’s worth mentioning.

One Drop The Kraken - Blue - $30 SOLD
It’s not my favorite One Drop, probably because I prefer smaller yoyos. For this particular one, the anodization isn’t nearly as saturated as others, as you can see if you compare it to the Fat Tire above. It also has a couple of minor scratches, so it’s priced to sell.

Mowl Vigilancia - Gold - $40 TRADED
I love this yoyo, but I’ve got a couple more in other colorways and I’m trying to make room so the gold one must go.

Fair Trade Yoyos Project Ti (Titanium)- $175 SOLD
The Project Ti was modeled after their Project Y yoyo, except that it’s raw titanium. There are a couple of tiny scratches that are hard to see unless you look very closely. The last picture shows a couple of those circled so that you can see what they look like.

The image below shows a couple of scratches mentioned above, which I’ve circled:

One Drop Panorama - Dragon Slayer with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects - $40 SOLD

One Drop Terrarian - Saturday Market with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects $55 SOLD

One Drop Diorama - Nearly Nagle with Silver Ultra Light Side Effects $60 - SOLD

4 Likes

Bumped, because I added the M+, Hybrid Fulvia, and Speedaholic FX to the list.

1 Like

Interested in that Hybrid Fulvia if its still available!

Yup, it’s still available! There isn’t any damage to the plastic body, but the rims are raw and there are a few places with some scuff marks, as well as some marks on the outer edge of the rim. They’re not too bad, but I’m sure that you’d like to decide that for yourself. I should be able to get some pictures of the rims so that you get a better idea of what they look like. Does that sound OK to you? Did you have any other questions?

Dang! One of the most descriptive bst posts I’ve ever seen! Way to go!

1 Like

the damage close up still cracks me up :laughing:

2 Likes

Bump!

Bump!

Bumperoni

Bumpity bump

Plus, although I doubt anyone is actually reading this, I have a LOT more that I’ve selected to sell, but I’ve got to find the time to take a bunch of pictures.

1 Like

Updated since the YYF Boost was sold

do you take trades for the shfx?

Bumped, because I added six more yoyos to the sale.

Pm’d about the Top Deck and Sun Fury Terrarian

One Drop Top Deck and Terrarian sold.

Added a couple more Duncan Freehand ALs

Added more yoyos

Added the Black Purple Blue Acid Wash Koi.

1 Like

Updated the page since a few more have been sold

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.