Upmanyu Feedback

Don’t hesitate to deal with @Upmanyu have made several deals with and as always as described and ship when said :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Smooth transaction. The yoyo i bought was as described. It was shipped promptly and packaged well. A++ would deal with again.

1 Like

@Upmanyu thanks for the D7! The yoyo is exactly as described. Great communication, would definitely buy from him again.

1 Like

Received a Custom G2 Life today from @Upmanyu. It was package very well as described. I’m not only lucky to own a G2 Life, but to have a colorway created by Upmanyu adds a special quality. Thank you sir. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Highly recommend.

Super communicative, fast shipping, even followed up to make sure I got it and was all set.

10/10

1 Like

I picked up this Parlay in Watermellow colorway
I do enjoy a good Parlay.
Upmanyu is a great person to make a deal with reasonable priced, well cared for throw, fast shipping, with great communication. I would trade and or buy with and from Upmanyu if he has what you want. I am very happy with the throw and interaction. Do not hesitate to make deal with Upmanyu.

1 Like

Extremely pleasant experience! Simple and straight forward transaction. Thank you.

1 Like

Bought a couple throws from @Upmanyu and it was awesome. They gave a good deal on a bundle, shipped fast and packaged well.
I highly recommend buying from them.

1 Like

Grabbed throw from @Upmanyu and it was a very positive experience. Kept me well informed of everything and updated, and throw is fantastic! Very happy with the whole thing. Would work with again!

1 Like

Great experience getting a yoyo from upmanyu, thanks!

1 Like

Great communication and fast shipper. 10/10.

1 Like

Bought a Handquake2 from @Upmanyu Good transaction, everything went smoothly, would buy from again.

1 Like