Pay it forward- Parallel Motion

Another pay it forward - the YoYo was donated by our close friend @EdDude

I want to say thank you to each and every person that has supported Motion YoYo up until this point, it came to my realization that even though we have touched a lot of folks with our products, there is still a vast majority of folks that have yet to try our products. let’s once again trust that the “pay it forward” won’t be broken.

I will have @bcorliss3 help moderate this thread :sewing_needle:

All the rules apply, if you accept the YoYo you agree to accept the shipping cost to the next person, at any time I have the ability to recall the YoYo back to me and the person that has it will ship it back to me, I ask that you keep the YoYo a couple weeks and post photos, videos, and
your thoughts. Keep this going, excited to share our brand more in depth in this community!

Who is first?

1. @JosiahR
  2. @Splizacular
  3. @yoyoknight
  4. @Shwa
  5. @Yooo
  6. @Sgt1yoyo1
  7. @Tiffuhnie
  8. @rkalajian
  9. @Yoyo313
15 Likes

You all really want to try this one. The Parallel is a fantastic throw. Smooth as butter, extremely powerful, and stable. I throw mine every day and I don’t see that ever changing.

7 Likes

Sure I’m in!

3 Likes

Okay you will be first

1 Like

Great! I’ll pm you my address. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go

3 Likes

Would love to try it out.

3 Likes

+1

Thank you again!

2 Likes

Can I get on this one please! Only had 10 mins with it once. Loved it!

2 Likes

Thanks I should have everyone added so far

2 Likes

What’s the name of the string you send with throws? Something laboratory? Looking to test some diff string wanted to check them out

3 Likes

It’s @hesperaux - David Biebers String / David is my right hand man in Motion - it’s David’s Laboratory

3 Likes

Hi there. I will be accepting side orders again soon. Feel free to message me on Instagram @davids_laboratory or on Facebook messenger (David Bieber).

I have been pretty busy for the past few months and I am working on another big order for motion but after that I can probably accept an order.

Thanks for your interest. :blush:

4 Likes

Absolutely want to get in on this one if there’s room on the list!

3 Likes

Would love to get in on this!

2 Likes

Toss me on that list, please!

2 Likes

Hey y’all - sometimes I lose track and with just having shipped over 100 yo-yos I completely forgot to ship this YoYo to the first person. @JosiahR i will be sending this out no later than Saturday.

6 Likes

Sounds good! Can’t wait!:grin:

2 Likes

YoYo has started its journey @bcorliss3 and @JosiahR

4 Likes

1 Like