Feedback for @TryCatchThrow (Keith)

Feedback thread for our boy @TryCatchThrow.

Just got done with a trade.

He’s awesome, to deal with. Super nice and good at responding. Trade or buy with confidence. <3

3 Likes

Thanks @suspense. It was a pleasure trading!

3 Likes

I also just did a deal with Keith. Excellent transaction and we both ended up happier than when we started. Past that he has shown a genuine concern about my wellbeing.
Trade with confidence,
Tommy

2 Likes

Thanks @TommyBwell! I’m very happy with our trade! It was great trading with you!

1 Like

This is the first time I did any deals on the BST thread. My experience with Keith has been outstanding, communications were fast and clear. Pictures truly represented the item. The item came well packaged and how he discribed it. He even threw in a few extra bonus items. I look forward to dealing with Keith in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hojo-YoYo. It was a pleasure trading!

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @TryCatchThrow, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the experience. Keith is very friendly and knowledgeable, and took the time to make sure we reached a trade we were both happy with.

Packaging was safe and secure, and shipping was super fast - package was at my door two days later. Keith was kind enough to throw on some stickers and strings, which I really appreciate.

Keith also included a hand-written note, which was a wonderful personal touch.

Don’t hesitate to do business with @TryCatchThrow, and rest assured you’re dealing with someone who is honest and trustworthy. You won’t regret taking the time to talk with Keith, even if you can’t reach a deal!

1 Like

traded with @TryCatchThrow the other day. experience went super well and he was awesome enough to include a bunch of extras! 11/10 trade for sure, would do it again in a heartbeat.

Just completed a trade with @TryCatchThrow, Keith made this transaction super easy, he responds quickly and was fast shipping the Diorama. It was exactly in the condition he described, excellent. It came securely packed and included a hand written note along with some extra strings. I looked forward to work with Keith in the future.

1 Like

Recently completed a wonderful transaction with @TryCatchThrow row! awesome communication, shipped quickly, and packed well.

Big thanks to him for helping return a very sentimental yoyo to my hands <3

1 Like

So back in April I did a trade with @TryCatchThrow and sent him a ZGRT Qi mint in box. I have been looking to replace it but only wanted the Pink/Black galaxy colorway which has been out of stock everywhere. Just the other day one Pop’s up in the BST, I jumped on it. We worked out a trade and all was good. @TryCatchThrow later informed me that this was mine from that original trade.

I have traded with Keith before (obviously) and each time has been excellent. Communications are quick and friendly, shipping was fast and it arrived securely packed. Keith took excellent care of this throw while he had it, you would think it came right from Zgrt.

Do not hesitate to deal with @TryCatchThrow, I look forward to doing more in the future.

1 Like

Keith recently bought a throw off of me and he was lovely to deal with. Thanks bud looking forward to future deals!

1 Like

Just got the Pay it Forward Ti FHZ from @TryCatchThrow today. SUPER quick shipping and everything arrived safe and sound!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw off of @TryCatchThrow and it was a pleasant experience. Nice and easy, shipped quickly, very informative, and throw was in excellent condition. Very satisfied and would work with again for sure!

1 Like

Snagged a couple more throws from @TryCatchThrow and it was just as easy as the first time. Nice and smooth process, came in quickly, and were in great condition. Happy to work with once again, would recommend for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Just bought a throw from @TryCatchThrow and it was a great experience. He was communicative, pleasant, and no nonsense. Shipping was super fast, the throw was well packaged, and he threw in some awesome goodies too. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with him in the future. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Great transaction with @TryCatchThrow
Solid communication the whole time, definitely recommended

2 Likes

Snagged some homemade counterweights from @TryCatchThrow and they are awesome, absolutely love them. 3D printing skills are on point. Shipped quickly and were in great condition. Greatly appreciated the opportunity! :slight_smile:

1 Like