All traded, please close: OD Kraken

My collection is just getting a bit large, so I’m selling a few throws. All prices include shipping to the CONUS and are PayPal F&F. Add $2 for G&S.

TRADED - First up is an OD Kraken in the Terra Blade colorway (earlier I identified it as Martian Saucer but I don’t think it is). $45 shipped. The throw has some very minor marks on one rim that I have tried to picture below, but I cannot feel it at all. I do not have the box.

This Kraken is awesome! I personally fell in love with the colorway first. It spins forever and is super easy to hit whip tricks on.

TRADED - Next up is a Recess Tropic Alien in the Space Loot colorway. This throw is pretty awesome, I just have other things I reach for more frequently. $40 shipped. It has a single ano mark that blends in remarkably well with the ano that I have attempted to capture below. This is another one where I fell in love with the colorway, but I just don’t throw enough unresponsive to justify this many unresponsive throws. I used this as a 5A throw primarily.

TRADED - Lastly (for now) is a Hubstacked Confusion in the Galaxy colorway, stacks included. I do really enjoy this one, but it’s a double in my collection. $40 shipped. Throw is in near mint condition. If you have a passing interest in responsive and don’t have a Confusion, I highly recommend it, and the hubstacks are a phenomenal gimmick and very satisfying for fidget spinning purposes. I would also gladly trade this one for a Little Confusion in basically any color.

Check out my feedback thread here

Feel free to PM me if you have any offers, questions, or want more pics. I’m open to trades, feel free to make an offer. I’m specifically looking for a Pop Art.

6 Likes

Happy Saturday! Bump.

Bump it like Sunday morning…

Bump. Adding some throws. Happy Halloween everyone!

Sent you a message about the confusion

1 Like

Traded the Confusion. Kraken and Tropic Alien remain.

To the top!

Tropic Alien traded. Kraken is the last throw standing!

It’s been a while since I bumped this. About a day, but still a while.

Bump. I added that I’m apparently open to trades since I traded all the other throws on the listing :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.