FS: Duncans and fixies!

Greetings! I have throws for sale today. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. I’m open to trades. I’m not looking for anything in particular at the moment, but generally like loopers, fixies, modern responsives, and organics. Feel free to PM me any offers or questions. I have a feedback thread here.

Duncan Freehand AL - Duncan Equals Love - Like New - $30

This one rides the shelf for me. I love the look and play, but I always choose to play the plastic FH1 instead. It has one spot which I’ve pictured, but it appears to be original to the finish and not a result of damage. I do not have the original box.

BC Lightning - 2nd place competition award - Like New - $5

Arrives in time for Fixed Axle February! This came to me in a fixie junk box. It was new in package at the time but the package was badly damaged, while the throw inside was seemingly unharmed, so I do not have the box. It’s a great player, I just have another BC Lightning that I prefer. Both halves feature the same printing.

Sold

Deeper State in Saturday Market - Like New - $60

I bought it direct from OneDrop in what I believe was the last or second to last run of the Saturday Market colorway. The throw simply never clicked with me. It is in like new condition, barely thrown, with box.

Spinworthy x MK1 RBC - Red - Gently Used - $70

I bought this one on the BST as a second and it rides the shelf. It came to me with two-ish dings that I’ve tried to picture below. I do not have the original box.

Duncan Windrunner 7068 - Gently Used - $20

I got this one on the BST. It has one small nick I attempted to include in the third picture below. I do not have a box. I picked this one up because the Windrunner was my first unresponsive throw and I wanted to see what it was like in the more “premium” material. It turns out the pull of nostalgia is strong because I still only ever pick up the original between these two, though this is a great throw.

Spinworthy Survivalist - Gently Used - $55

I’m the second owner, but I’m pretty sure this one is from the YYE run. It has 4 hole response and is super snappy. Ask not if I’ve damaged the Survivalist; the thing is indestructible. Ask if it’s damaged me :crazy_face:. There are some light scratches on the surface which seems typical of the finish (a brand new one had the same marks). None of them affect play in any way. I’m only selling this one because I have a newer version with 6 hole response. It’s honestly a toss up as to which I prefer. I have a Spinworthy bag to send with it.

Unnamed Spinworthy Purpleheart - Gently Used - $25

Maybe the 4th yo-yo Glen ever made per this thread. It’s a slimline. It plays pretty well with a little chapstick to tune up the response. No noticeable dings, but some dark spots that I assume are original to the finish. I do not have the original box.

5 Likes

The Deeper State is sold!

Bump! Thinking about adding a few throws tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Bump. Added new throws!

Bump!

Bump?

RBC has sold!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Wow. That is a truly early Spinworthy fixie.

I think you are right: that was probably the 4th yoyo I’d ever made. Check out the burning from the router!

3 Likes

It’s a surprisingly capable player. Nice snappy response. Size is very similar to a Gates SE10 but obviously a different shape.

Price drops!

Windrunner and Survivalist have sold!

Spinworthy Purpleheart has sold!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump. Final price drop. Going to post some freebie Butterflies later today. Stay tuned!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.