SOLD: MK1xSpinworthy Metal Harbinger

Good morning!

For sale today is an MK1xSpinworthy Metal Harbinger in red. I bought this on release but shortly thereafter won a second in a giveaway. It’s been played twice and then returned to its box. It is in near mint condition. I have the original box and stickers, but not the original string (though I will include some string).

I’m asking $70 including shipping and PayPal G&S fees.

As a bonus I’m happy to include one of my 3D printed fixie B grades with your order. There are two Brutes (blue and green). I tried to emboss text on the outside of the face of the blue one but the embossing is too subtle, and it’s backwards on one half :upside_down_face:. The green has a rougher seams than I would like on the outer rim but is a player. The Pixie in black is a color layering mistake that makes the inscription look less sharp. The Cardigan (which is the one I’d recommend you pick :grin:) in green came out pretty well from the printer but after assembly the halves aren’t perfectly parallel.

I have a feedback thread here:

Feel free to DM me any questions, comments, or offers. I’m amenable to trades but not looking for anything specific at this time.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Sold. Mods please close.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.