Spinworthy Metal Harbinger for sale PLEASE CLOSE!

This is a metal Harbinger prototype Mark from MK1 Yoyos and I were thinking of producing. We have since decided to go in a different direction.

It’s a very decent modern responsive. It’s the largest metal one I’ve seen with the same dimensions of the original wooden Spinworthy Harbinger. It feels really powerful, yet not a bully due to its light weight.

Specs are: 58.5mm x 32.5mm x 48g. Its made of 7068 AL.

It uses the MR85 bearing like the RBC and the same pads.

The inside of the cup has a small groove machined for you to make your own cardboard or laminated paper caps to fit in if you want to.

This one is used, but still in excellent condition.

Very few were made and no more will ever be produced.

Asking $150 shipped to the US for this one.

18 Likes

Are you open to arguments for a production run?

If so, would it be enough to know the very title of this post had me salivating?

If it was the price of a production RBC it would be a no brainer.

1 Like

I just don’t want to produce it because, well, why? Its another modern responsive that looks like a lot of other modern responsives.

Thats not to say it isn’t good, it its. It just lacks that quirky innovative magic, ya know?

5 Likes

My wallet thanks you for not doing a production run. I can just pretend this proto doesn’t exist and be perfectly happy.

6 Likes

You gave us a slot for POGs, Glen. P O G s! It doesn’t have its own quirk because we can make CUSTOM QUIRKS.

2 Likes

Yeah, the custom pogs idea was something I wanted to add in to make it more interesting.

2 Likes

I’m open to some movement on the price.

1 Like

Man that thing is beautiful. Shame it’s not getting a production, this world needs more mr85 responsives.

2 Likes

Can you make a wood bearing blank for this?

3 Likes

Maybe. It would be difficult to get the precision right.

1 Like

There are other MR85 ideas in the works. Better ideas.

6 Likes

Do they still have POGs?!

2 Likes

No, but other super, super cool features.

3 Likes

Someone plz buy this before i pm glen

3 Likes

No longer for sale. Closing the thread.