Sammy_j feedback

Had a great trade with @sammy_j

Traded my stormberry, 5050, and kamiraiju for a g2 valhalla and g2 arbiter glitch

Was very easy to discuss with and good on their word! Would trade again with confidence!

Received my half of a trade with @sammy_j yesterday. Working with Sam was a pleasure. He saw I was looking for some DD 5050’s and reached out, he had a beautiful Russet Red 5050 that I was looking for. Communications were great and once we worked out the details he shipped fast. Package came quickly and well packed. Don’t hesitate to deal with Sam, he’s a great guy.

Completed a purchase with @sammy_j everything went incredibly smooth easy dealings and very quick and secure shipping would not hesitate to do business with

Funny enough found him on Facebook instead of here but had a great interaction and yo-yos arrived as expected. An OP peach and dd 5050.

We’ve had a trade with Sam and it was a wonderful experience. He is a great guy to chat with! Yo-yos came as described, packed very well. Would 100% work with him again.
11/10 experience from start to finish😊

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Bought an Atmos Noah. Shipped the same day and arrived exactly as described. Buy with confidence!

@sammy_j is an absolute pleasure to do business with, start to finish. Graciously worked with me on the purchase. There was a faultless delay, and Sam still felt compelled to drop in extras for the trouble. All items very well described, very well packaged, and quite timely delivered. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Sam again!

I recently completed a trade with @Sammy_J and everything went great! Fast communication and shipping and the yoyo arrived in perfect shape.

1 Like