Big ol' Sale - Funds for Volleyball Nationals

Volleyball nationals are coming up, so I’ve got a whole lot of throws for sale to get some funds saved up!! I have descriptions of each of the throws in the spreadsheet, but am more than happy to give you more photos/info upon request. Be sure to check the folders for pictures of each of the throws (including damages!).

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED IN CONUS. I can do international, but shoot me a DM and we can work out the pricing. PayPal F&F preferred (feedback thread here), or if you want to do G&S, you cover the fees. Always more than happy to do deals on bundles!!

Only trade interests atm:

Thesis Antithesis
atmos Aria
atmos Abel
CLYWxOD Summit
Empathy Physix
Polyform DEMA
CLYW Otter
G2 Afterlife

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EuVFrB1CahZE8ILvsct9rXsxMbAVhNt-?usp=sharing

9 Likes

free boost for good organization, excel sheets are amazing for big bst posts

4 Likes

Bumpers in bowling can make things rather entertaining

PMed

Bumper cars were invented by some brothers in Massachusetts back in 1920 :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Bumping is a term that can be used to refer to an action in volleyball, where you use your forearms/platform to direct the ball!

Car bumpers were first patented in 1905!

Pinball bumpers - if you’re ever bored, look up how they work. Prepare to have your mind blown!!

“The bump” is a dance move that was introduced in the 70s

Bumper/shoulder buttons were first widely popularized by Nintendo with the SNES, and have been a mainstay in controllers for most consoles since!

Speed bumps were created by a physicist in 1953 so that cars would stop speeding at his university

Goose 🪿 bumps are caused by small muscles in the skin pulling the hairs upright. Some animals with thick fur use this to stay warm!!