Lots for sale!

I’ve got a whole lot of throws for sale! Accepting PayPal G&S (you pay fees) or F&F, I have a feedback thread Sammy_j feedback

Throws are nmtbs unless otherwise specified, and the boxes you see are the boxes I’ve got.

FREE SHIPPING IN CONUS (will go halve-sies for international buyers if interested). If any of the prices seem off, let me know! I’m always happy to do deals on bundles or haggle for a better price! :+1:

Starting top left, going L to R, top to bottom

• SOLD YYFr Dove $20 - pink w/ pink hubs MINT SOLD

• SOLD Mk1 SS Exia $45 - Scales edition SOLD

• C3 Speedaholic Max $45 - b-grade fingernail vibe but plays well on the string

• Vosun Vanquish $10 - marks around the rims, still plays well

• TRADED YYFr Sunbird $45 - MINTY TRADED

• Duncan FH AL $30 - NMTBS (I haven’t taken it out of the box in over a year)

• SOLD FD Canary $50 - Canary in a coal mine colorway SOLD

• unprld Elevation $25 - fun throw

• Mike Monty Memento $20 - has some scrapes around the rims, still smooth

• OG Recess Joyride $20 - marks around the rim, plays dummy well. I put OD slim pads in this bad boy

• TRADED Throwing Sideways Parthenon proto $60 - has no engraving and is 1 gram heavier than production run. Super underrated bimetal organic goodness TRADED

• GWAY Regulator $30 - has met asphalt once, marks can be felt, but still plays stupid good

• Good Life Breeze $50 - has some light marks around rims but still plays well

• Zipline Honey Badger v.1 $40 - some marks around the rims, still smooth

• Amplified Banger $10

• SOLD SF PLSTC $25 - opalescent colorway, has a black smudge on one rim SOLD

• Magic Skyva $15 - cream color

• Recess Charm $50 - Team Japan gold edition

• SOLD Radical Seas Siren v1 $45 - absurdly fun little organic SOLD

I will be more than happy to send more photos upon request!!

ONLY TRADES I WILL CONSIDER:

• Thesis Antithesis
  • Atmos Abel
  • AtmosxCLYW Canopy AL
  • CLYW Otter
  • Luftverk new monometal 000
2 Likes

Reserving for edits!

Things that go bump in the night

Skeletons in the closet bump against the doors,

The monsters bump against your bed

And the ghouls bump around the graveyard

While the creatures slowly disentangle from their hiding holes, there was a soft bump on my front door…

2 Likes

I slowly creep down the stairs, all the while listening to the soft bump bump bump of something knocking on the door…

1 Like

I open the door, expecting someone, or at least something to be there, but all I see is the moonlight on the front porch. I close the door and turn, only to hear the bump bump bump coming from inside my house…

1 Like

……bump bump bump……

1 Like

I slowly creep to the base of the stairs, not daring to breathe, lest I lose track of the soft bump bump bump making its way through my house…

1 Like

I near the stairs, still listening to the bump bump bump as it moves across the upper landing, slowly gliding away from the staircase…I begin to climb.

As I ascend the stairs, I hear the bump bump bump slowly get closer….there are odd sounding footsteps to my right, not the normal thumps of human feet…it’s something else…

bump bump bump