Captrogers gets feedback

I’ve bought a bunch of stuff and done some pay it forwards and generally tried to participate or give back to the community a bit but I guess now I’m trading a few yo-yos mostly in others favor as I don’t need the extra stuff. I still hate selling stuff. Maybe one day if I have to but I would rather not.

I’ve found occasionally it would be nice to have a feedback thread to point at instead of hoping someone’s online that I’ve made a transaction with in the past so here it is. I guess say whatever feels right. Positive or negative I probably rubbed someone the wrong way at some point.

3 Likes

Nice you made this thread @Captrogers. Gives me the perfect opportunity to share my experience dealing with Captrogers. It‘s been a thoroughly nice, polite, fair, insightful and straight forward interaction with Captrogers. He bought twice from me and came through with everything he said straight away without any hiccups. No lowballing and ultra fast payment. He dropped me a line when the throws had arrived and gave me his thoughts on the throws he bought. It’s been really nice to hear what the new owner thinks of the throws oneself had spend some joyful time with…but I digress. He even took the time to leave me some very nice feedback (on several occasions). It overall has been a very pleasant acquaintance made. Highly recommend getting in touch with Captrogers :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Deal with confidence. Dude is as good as it gets. He’s bought from me and we have swapped yoyos.

3 Likes

@Captrogers has kicked off a new Pay-it-Forward thread (https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/2a-loopers-pay-it-forward-hornets-and-match/) and I just received the package in excellent condition and packed full of goodies! Here’s hoping this thread continues on for a long time!

4 Likes

@Captrogers I posted asking about D sized bearings. Within the post I mentioned I was looking for some blue and green spacers for the loop 720. He immediately messaged me and offered one set of blue and one set of green. All I’m missing now is one more set of green spacers. He didn’t expect anything in return. Three days after he sent the package it arrived in my mail box. I opened it up and couldn’t stop smiling. He sent the spacers as well as lots of strings with hand written labels. All packaged nicely. This guy is legit. I couldn’t be happier. So nice to have met him on here. He’s very active on the forum. We are not that far from each other. I hope to meet him at one of his local meets or at one of mine when it becomes more organized. If worlds is in Ohio in 2024 like I’m hearing I hope to see him there! Over all great dude.

3 Likes

tell captain i said hi if y’all ever meet! hope to meet y’all at worlds, maybe we can make a yye forum shirt to wear around for identification

3 Likes

Thank you all I appreciate the love here. Just giving back all the good that’s been given to me.

2 Likes

@Captrogers has bought from me multiple times and I would readily buy or trade with him. He’s scrupulously honest, and aside from that he’s just a nice guy.

2 Likes