Chriscatastrophe feedback

Just completed a trade with @Chriscatastrophe. He threw in a lot of extra string which is awesome. Great guy, great communication, great packaging, came exactly as described. Would recommend

2 Likes

It was a pleasure trading with ya !

3 Likes

I just purchased from @Chriscatastrophe. Great seller to work with, excellent communication and very fast shipping. I now I have two dream yoyo’s I have lusted over for a few years!! He was a pleasure to work with!!!

Thank you!!

1 Like

So happy to hear it brother pretty new to the forum but I hope to be a part of the community in a positive way.

2 Likes

Just made a purchase with @Chriscatastrophe. Everything went well and I recommend working with him.

1 Like

A perfect transaction. 10:10. He threw a handful of strings in with it too. I mean a HANDFUL. Yoyo exactly as described and packaged just fine.

1 Like

Love to hear happy campers ! Hope you guys enjoy !

1 Like

As stated above, don’t hesitate to do business with Chris. Great trade partner.

1 Like

Bought a me a new throw from @Chriscatastrophe and could not be happier! He threw in a whole pack of string to sweeten the deal and the throws performs better than expected! Would recommend to anyone!

2 Likes

Just completed a transaction with Chriscatastrophe. Really a good dude. He went above and beyond, threw in an additional return top and strings! I couldnt be happier with the purchase!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feed back ! I hope you enjoy !

2 Likes

Can confirm 100%. Transaction was super smooth, A+ effort to describe the throw, fast to get tracking info, and included a generous dope bonus! Would definitely do business again.

1 Like

Everything in this thread is accurate. Had a pleasant transaction with @Chriscatastrophe and am beyond happy with the purchase.

2 Likes

Traded with @Chriscatastrophe and he was excellent to deal with. He shipped fast, described accurately, and was easy to work with. I absolutely wouldn’t hesitate to trade with him or buy from him again.

1 Like

Yoyo was in excellent condition, like brand new to me. He lived close to me so package came the very next day and he even threw in some extra goodies. My first time using BST and Chris made it a very enjoyable experience.

1 Like

I didn’t realize I was your first, now I’m blushing

1 Like

Just purchased a yoyo from @Chriscatastrophe. Transaction was easy, shipped fast and threw in a nice extra. Thank you and hope we can do business again. Absolutely recommended.

2 Likes

Just did my second purchase from @Chriscatastrophe. Definitely one of the best experiences I’ve had. He shipped fast, great communication and packaged well. He also made the package experience extra special which isn’t ever expected but greatly appreciated. What great seller. Thank you very much man! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

completed my first purchase from @Chriscatastrophe , won’t be my last! Had the same excellent professional experience everyone else has had. Buy, sell, or trade with confidence!

3 Likes

Flawless transaction with @Chriscatastrophe. I would definitely do business with him again

2 Likes