Chriscatastrophe feedback

Just finished a trade with @Chriscatastrophe. This is my second transaction with him. Again, everything was easy, he shipped fast and packaged everything very securely. He is very honest and a good guy to deal with. Thank you! Recommended and looking forward to doing business with him again.

1 Like

Just bought a Base Camp Navigator from @Chriscatastrophe and the transaction went very smooth.

He shipped the next day and included some extra goodies.

Navi was in perfect condition.

1 Like

Awesome purchase from @Chriscatastrophe . Thanks for the quick delivery and bonus strings!

1 Like

Just got a TMBR from Chris. Shipped quickly and safely! Top notch dude with a great name!

2 Likes

I bought a Draupnir OD from Chris this past Saturday, and it just showed up today. He was completely honest, and it’s exactly as he described it. Basically mint condition and dead smooth. He shipped it 1st thing Monday morning, and packaged it very well. I recommend anyone thinking about doing business with him to go for it. You will not regret it. Thanks Chris.

1 Like

Just like my previous purchase, this most recent one was flawless! Highly recommended!

1 Like

Great transaction with @Chriscatastrophe yoyos shipped fast and packed well super smooth

1 Like

Purchased one from @Chriscatastrophe. Throw came as described. Shipped fast and packaged well. Great transaction.

1 Like

Just completed another smooth transaction with @Chriscatastrophe. Great communication and fast shipping. Yoyos all packed well and perfect condition

:star::star::star::star::star: would highly recommend and buy/trade with again!

@Chriscatastrophe is a fantastic guy to buy from. I bought a throw from him the other day that’s been in my top five on my Pocket Throw Wishlist for a long time. He responded as soon as he was able, uploaded a video which clearly showed the Yoyos condition, communicated clearly and shipped quickly.

Considering this was my experience buying anything from a forum rather than Ebay or something, it really could not have gone any better!

I’m still excitedly awaiting its arrival (I’m on the other side of the country), but I have no doubt it will arrive in the condition shown on the video he sent me prior to closing the deal. You really have nothing to worry when buying or trading with @Chriscatastrophe!

2 Likes

@Chriscatastrophe always awesome to buy from. Quick & well packaged - highly recommended. Thanks again!

1 Like

Another purchase from @Chriscatastrophe, Shipped quick and securely. Thank you! Would not hesitate to do business again.

1 Like

Just received my first purchase with @Chriscatastrophe – Although we had a small hiccup with USPS the way Chris handled the situation is a true testament to what a rad dude he is! Item arrived in great condition and was priced at a steal. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

1 Like

Superb seller as always. Quick to ship, well packed, beyond well priced. Thanks again A++++++++

1 Like

Just got a Kanto from @Chriscatastrophe . Great communication and an absolute great throw at a great price. Pleasure doing business.

1 Like

I bought a one drop from @Chriscatastrophe a couple of weeks ago and it could not have gone smoother. It came exactly as described, and quickly to boot!

I look forward to giving him more money in the future.

1 Like

Just bought a od gauntlet from @Chriscatastrophe. Super smooth transaction. Communicated great, sent follow up video’s. Packages great and received quickly. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business again!

1 Like

Oh boy, do I have incredible things to say about @Chriscatastrophe!!

First off, awesome communication - responded promptly, items were in incredible condition despite mentioning (small) shortcomings (doesn’t personally matter to me, but I’m a ‘use’ person, not a collector, and will have some high school kids throwing them too).

Sent it promptly, securely, with added goodies! Awesome string, but he really shines in his generosity - I started a high school yo-yo club (I’m a math teacher on campus), and he threw in an extra yo-yo just so the kids would have something different to try - what a rockstar!

I know I’m not the first (nor the last) to say “don’t hesitate to do business,” but I can’t stress enough how easy and helpful he was throughout all of it. From one Chris to another - THANKS Chris!

2 Likes

Im very happy with the purchase and highly recommend will def give 5 stars

1 Like

Bought a Atmos Goji from @Chriscatastrophe and the entire transaction went quickly and smoothly! Would recommend.

1 Like