Chriscatastrophe feedback

Bought a Topyo Button from @Chriscatastrophe, transaction was smooth and yoyo arrived as described! Definitely would buy from him again.

1 Like

@Chriscatastrophe is an A++ seller. Awesome deals with fast shipping and packages well. He’s an all around good dude! BST with confidence.
Ef.

1 Like

@Chriscatastrophe Trusted. Our trade transaction was prompt and smooth!

1 Like

Bought a pair of yoyos from @Chriscatastrophe and would buy again. Great communication, quick shipping, answered all questions.

1 Like

Yeah so i got beef, cookout is this weekend… i hit Mr. Chris up wanting to purchase a skill toy commonly referred to as a yoyo by the local population, we agreed on a price, i paid, and instead Chris sent me a freakin bonafied work of art, the metalurgist crafted his absolute masterpiece with this one, this is no “toy” by any means, i cant even bring myself to throw this towards the ground even if it was attached to my finger with a vibranium string haha

But in all seriousness, for the Uninitiated, if Chris is selling the yoyo your looking for DO NOT HESITATE becuase the Initiated will never hesitate to send this man their hard earned coin for a throw they desire to possess! Profile - Chriscatastrophe - YoYoExpert Forums Chris is a great YYE member to purchase or trade with. Great communication, fast well packaged shipping, and honest item descriptions

1 Like

Just got a IYLL Lio from @Chriscatastrophe today. Everything went smoothly and arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely buy from again. :star2:

1 Like

I purchased a Dressel Designs 5050 from Chris. He responds quickly to questions, 5050 was securely packed and shipping was super fast. I am very pleased with this transaction. I would definitely purchase from him again.

1 Like

Just completed a deal with @Chriscatastrophe and packed well and shipped fast :+1:t2::+1:t2:don’t hesitate to deal with

1 Like

My yoyos just arrived from @Chriscatastrophe . Well packed, fast shipping. Better than described! Chris is an awesome seller I look forward to dealing with again.

1 Like

Bought from him today. Picked up a yoyo instead of shipped because he is a local. Good communication, descriptions, and even better prices lol

1 Like

Bought a throw. Smooth communication. Got the box (technically a jar) and some bonus strings. Good stuff

1 Like

Purchased ILYY Noctu from @Chriscatastrophe.
Everything went super smooth. Fast shipping and good packaging.
Thank you!

1 Like