Pay It FWD Reflection

Hey Folks!

I have been enjoying hanging out in here and wanted to pay it fwd with a Reflection to pass around. If you’re interested in trying one drop your message below and the person who has one at the moment will ship it your way.

I know yoyo’s are not always accessible and risking a “buying just to try” is some times the only option we have so instead lets get this yoyo in as many folks hands as we can. Currently it will be heading over to Kris’s place and then to whoever is next on the list.

#23/50
Heading out in the retail packaging, with 20 strings of OT normal today!

A note on damage:
Currently this yoyo is damage free and has some nail vibe so I have b-graded it. Accidents happen and thats fine! Treat this like your own yoyo and play the heck out of it during your time with it, if you add a ding accidently thats fine and dont fret too much about it.

14 Likes

me next?

2 Likes

sure!

3 Likes

I just got my reflection in the mail and definitely recommend trying this yoyo out! If you like wide, comfy yoyos with plenty of power and maneuverability, this is definitely one to try. Super cool idea with the pay if forward!

3 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Count me in too. Very excited to try this!

2 Likes

I would love to get in line! Thanks.

3 Likes

I don’t know about super fancy yo-yo’s which IMO this is lol.
I’m sorry for my lack of knowlege lol is this strickly a un-responsive yo-yo? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@AmethystHeart13 Yes, it would have a bearing in it making it unresponsive. But you could put responsive one in.
Probably shouldn’t though.

3 Likes

Sure, you could, but I would strongly recommend against it. It was designed to be unresponsive and will not play great responsive. There’s a lot of power in it that you don’t really want smacking back to your hand.

4 Likes

Also it would need a axle change for the half spec bearing, I would advise waiting till folks are comfortable with unresponsive 1A if they have an interest in trying it. Less risk of having a bad time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah i made that post and then went “oh… wait” XD

4 Likes

If we are doing a line/list for this, i would love to be added! Sounds interesting for sure!

3 Likes

Same, count me in.

3 Likes

I love PIFs! If it’s in list format please add me as well!

Ivan

2 Likes

Yep all in a list!

4 Likes

I purchased one and can be skipped in this pay it forward thread what a beautiful and fun throw though if you haven’t tried it yet

3 Likes

Is the list still open? I’d like to get in on it if possible.

2 Likes

Yep it is open! Going out to Lido in the next couple days if not today!

3 Likes

Thanks i look forward to my turn.

1 Like