Pay It FWD Reflection

I would love to be put on the list, please. Thank you

2 Likes

I’d like to try this one as well!

1 Like

Feeling a little like a hog since I was out sick and came to work to find two PIF gems waiting for me. This one came strung and ready so I did a few tricks in the office and wow…really nice!

2 Likes

I would like to be added to the list

Thank you @MaximShoots and @kris ! I really enjoyed throwing the Reflection. It’s really different than anything else I have. Hard to put into words what’s different about it, but the feel is great.

Side note to @yoyojoe : Sorry I botched the shipout, but luckily both recipients are regulars here and we’ll get them to where they’re supposed to be soon.

2 Likes

@MaximShoots FYI…. It appears that Lido had a slight mixup between PIF threads. He accidentally shipped the Reflection to me out of turn. I was in line to try this out so I don’t think it’s a huge issue. Yoyojoe has the Centrifugal that I was supposed to get. With your approval we will try them for a couple of weeks and then swap. I’ll send the Reflection to him and he can send me the Centrifugal. Cool?

2 Likes

Yeah! No problem, I am currently away on vacation so I trust the process to take care of itself since I won’t be much help at the moment. Enjoy!

For folks who have tried or are going to try the reflection feel free to post your thoughts here!

2 Likes

@MaximShoots

Thank you for the chance to try Reflection! This yoyo is the real deal. I can confirm that it is still in near mint condition (light surface scratch on the SS rim). I’ve never felt a more smooth throw. You almost cant tell that its spinning. Such a joy to play so thanks again!

smoothness 10/10 - stability 10/10 - comfort 10/10

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your time with it

3 Likes

Is this a two week or one week type of thing? Wondering if I need to send it out this weekend or if I can hold onto it for a little bit longer.

Let’s do 1 week just for the sake of keeping the rotation going.

1 Like

Sorry everyone, kind of dropped the ball on this. Going on a vacation for a week starting today, and was trying to get this all packaged up yesterday but wasn’t able to get it ready in time. It’s all packaged up minus the shipping label so I’ll get it out as soon as I get back.

1 Like

No biggy! Enjoy the vacation!

2 Likes

It’s on the way to @TryCatchThrow

Awesome! Any thoughts on it during your time with it?

Loved it and definitely got some Turning Point vibes from it. I’ll probably pick one up next month if you still have any instock.

1 Like

Package has been received. My house is currently a disaster due to interior painting, so I had to scrounge a string off my FH1. I should be able to get a fresh one on tomorrow.

First impressions are great; it’s fast!

3 Likes

The time has come for me to pass this on. I believe @adamantiumpops is next up? I’ll DM for your address.

2 Likes

Has Chriz got it yet? I believe they are before Adamantium

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. Can you “@“ the username because I’m not sure who you mean.

1 Like