Pay it forward JT Mirage

Just your standard pay it forward. I have two Mirages and I just thought I would send one off. As usual if you put your name down and receive the yoyo please cover shipping to the next person. I’ll throw in some strings and maybe a counterweight. I think everyone can keep it for two weeks at a time if that sounds good. Also feel free to play this 1a, 5a, or 3a if you have a second. A little bit of damage never hurt anyone.

15 Likes

Id like to try it

3 Likes

Id like to take it next!

2 Likes

Count me in…

1 Like

Is this the newer Mirage release after they widened the body and marketed it as full size? I would love to try out a newer one. I messed around with a 2019 release.

1 Like

Yeah this is the newest version from 2020. @TylerCFreem

1 Like

Sweet! Add me to the list please.

3 Likes

Add me to the list

1 Like

I’d like to get in the que as well!

Ivan

2 Likes

The bird has landed! Time to play! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Shipping out monday, i have loved my time with the mirage. It has been fun its a tad heavy feeling but plays so well i could see it as a good 5a

5 Likes

@bodahrevy did this make it your way? Just thought I would check in on this.

Nope havent gotten it yet🙏

Sorry been busy and vacation ill have it sent out in the am sorry for the delay

3 Likes

Safely landed with me.
It looks like the strings have been depleted. I’ll throw some Rain City Skills string and Alphaline in the box to keep it moving. I make my own string as well. If I have time to make some extra I’ll throw some in.

4 Likes

Thought I would check in if this has traveled to the next person? @TylerCFreem

2 Likes

It’s currently in post to the next location. I just saw your DM. I’ll send you a picture of the tracking.

1 Like

Glad I took a photo before they went to their respective next locations!!

2 Likes

The Mirage is at my house! I’ll post a pic when I get home!

Ivan

The Mirage has landed safely, nice padding job! Can’t wait to get some throw time in!

Ivan

3 Likes