Thinking about ordering a Butterfly XT

I have not owned a Butterfly in 30 years. I assume they have improved. Any mod suggestions? Accessories I should put on the same order to improve performance?

4 Likes

Honestly the new ones shred right out of the box with no mods! Definitely recommend it’s a great value

5 Likes

Agreed. It plays just fine!

4 Likes

They are fantastic. Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

I have one and it’s great. Plays good out of the box, perfect to carry around to hand to people who want to “try” your yoyo.

4 Likes

i’m gonna do that to people at club. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s actually why I have so many. Very user friendly, pick up and play.
Plus not too expensive. That way I can easily part with one if it inspires another to start.

3 Likes

That is really nice! :heart:

2 Likes

that’s awesome.

2 Likes

I recently bought a couple for myself - wanted to test the limits of a $5 yoyo and see how it handled “modern responsive.” I found it an excellent gateway to get into this style of play especially if one has never done it before, and a very capable yoyo for modern responsive/fixie style tricks.

I picked up one for a friend as a small xmas gift as he is always fascinated by my yoyoing and he’s been wanting to give it a shot - he does a lot with kendama so I felt like modern responsive might be right up his alley.

6 Likes

I think you just convinced me I need to carry a couple around, for me to play and to be able to give away to those expressing interest.

3 Likes

Spread the good word brother!

3 Likes

You know it. Nothing feels as good as when you see the look on someone’s face when you hand them a yoyo and say “you can have this”

2 Likes