Not Done Yet: Duncan Butterflies for free or cheap!

Greetings!

Post here if you’re looking for a fixie for Fixed Axle February or if you have a Butterfly (or other inexpensive fixie) you’re willing to let go for cheap (think cost of shipping).

I’ll bump this one a few times over the next week to encourage people to connect.

Happy throwing!

13 Likes

ill take the blue one. my butterfly was used by my little siblings who threw it around. now it doesn’t work too well.

This went downhill REAL fast

1 Like

I thought we had transcended “wood” jokes on the YYE forums. I guess I was mistaken.

1 Like

Blue one is spoken for. The red remains! Bump!

it’s good karma to film and post tricks with gifted yoyos :wink:

3 Likes

i’ll take the red one im planning to give it to my cousin who wants to get into throwing

3 Likes

I am a child.

1 Like

I’m going to piggyback on this post and leave this here for when you run out:

4 Likes

Same I thought the same thing.

I love this community. @TryCatchThrow thank you for spreading the joy of yoyo and the good vibes.

hope more folks take from this a desire to give without expectations and or feeling they can give back to the community in some small way.

1 Like

Both are accounted for. Mods please close.

I’ll take one , if still available, I’m and newby but an oldy , just got back into yo-yos. I’ll even assist with shipping

Thanks
Jack

1 Like

I am momentarily out. Ping @GnarlyCharlie

2 Likes

Please do!

1 Like

No problem

Thanks
Jack

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.