In preparation for Fixed Axle February, does anyone want a Butterfly?

I recently picked up a few and want to supply anyone that may be interested giving fixed axle and 0A a try. I know they aren’t expensive or rare, but they throw well out of the box and are more than capable for any Fixed Axle February tricks.

I have 3 to send out to people. The only stipulation is you have to be in the US if you want one completely free. If you’re abroad and want to cover shipping, I’ll send it anywhere… however, shipping may cost more than the actual yoyo.

No catch! Just want to hook some people up with a fun fixed axle and possibly indoctrinate you into the fixie fan club.

20 Likes

This is awesome of you! I have a whole bag of butterflies stashed for indoctrination purposes myself :joy:

4 Likes

Figure it’s a good time. End of the year, gives people a month to mess around with it before February hits.

2 Likes

I did a few different secret Santa’s and adopt a family like things this year and every one got beginner yoyo. I have a box of beginner yo-yos I bring to club that I invite anyone without a yoyo that walks by to try and play and enjoy and if they like it they often walk away with one.

3 Likes

I’ve given some thought to trying fixed-axle, so I would appreciate if you could send one my way! Hit my inbox up.

2 Likes

PM sent

Update: 2 left

4 Likes

Very kind of you. :clap:

3 Likes

A store around the corner from my house has a TON of butterflys and imperials. Happy to pick some up for anyone that can’t find one. They even had a pink one the other day. Think those are rare-er?

4 Likes

I think the pink ones are target exclusives, but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

That’s what i thought. But i they totally had one at the hardware store. North40. Was shocked to see it.

1 Like

I would take one and I’m really interested in 0A, but I don’t mind buying my own, thank you though :grin:

1 Like

Sent ya a PM

I’ll give this a little bump in case anyone missed it.

5 Likes