Bigbs_domain feedback

Today I received the YYF Turntable I purchased from Bigbs_domain. This guy rocks. His communication was clear, quick to reply with answers to my questions, and, easy to deal with. The yoyo was well packed, I’m guessing I could have dropped the box off a house and it wouldn’t have resulted in damage to my new toy. Description was accurate, however, his pictures didn’t do justice to the amazing Gruntbull ano. That said, I knew I got the yoyo in the pictures, it just looked better. Now, I’ve got no room to criticize anyone’s photography skills (I struggle making a solid ano look one color). I just wanted to call out what a fine looking yoyo he sold me.

I think he still has some pretty aggressively priced yoyos available, if you see something you like, be confident he is an upstanding guy.

5 Likes

Thanks French you were a pleasure to deal with and enjoy it!!

1 Like

Just made a Trade with @bigbs_domain He is a great person to trade with and trustworthy. Was very happy with the yoyo. Communication and shipping was phenomenal. :grinning::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Same for you @yoyoknight it was a pleasure! Everything went smooth as can be

1 Like

@bigbs_domain has just been awesome! We did one trade already. I just got his end of the deal in the mail today and the throw is smooth and looks mint. He takes great care of his things.
He communicates very well, professionally and politely.

Currently working on another trade with him and I have zero doubts. Thanks Big!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!!

1 Like

Excellent trade with @bigbs_domain. Everything arrived quickly and well packaged. I hope I get to trade with him again!

2 Likes

One of the very best guys on here, many deals over the years. Always get the best quality with this Guy!!

1 Like

Thanks guys and I always try to explain the conditions to the best of my capabilities for you all!! And you guys have all been a pleasure to deal with also!!

Great to deal with don’t hesitate to deal with👍🏻

2 Likes

I just completed a trade w/ Brandon. They were easy to deal with, shipped quickly, and packaged securely. No complaints at all and I hope they enjoy their new throw as much as I’m enjoying mine!

1 Like

I traded with @bigbs_domain and it was excellent. Shipped safely, quickly, and everything was exactly as described. Communication before, during, and after was excellent.

I cannot recommend enough!

1 Like

I traded with @bigbs_domain and he came through quickly and with the trade packaged!
Definitely great to deal with.

1 Like

@rockstar

@chrisnotes86

Awesome transaction! Smooth and fast! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Is this right? Joe B Smith doesn’t have more feedback? Just the one by @8269christopher can’t be all?
My transaction came about while chatting on the forum……… I’ve seen @bibs_domain on here for a while now….we made a great deal together and everything was just perfect-easy!
Thanks Joe I sure hope we deal again soon……

Oh you do………………………

1 Like

I should have a lot more than this haha

2 Likes

Got a throw I bought off of @bigbs_domain today. Super happy with the transaction (responsive, shipped quickly) and the throw (as advertised: smooth and no damage). Would highly recommend working with him.

2 Likes

Just finished another great trade with J B Smith!
Good communication & packages safely!

1 Like