Feedback for @yoyospirit

Just completed a trade with @yoyospirit and everything went smooth as butter!

Shipped fast and the yoyo was just like he described.

Cool dude to deal with and would trade with again in the future!

1 Like

Completed a sale with @yoyospirit last week, was super nice and quick to ship. Would definitely buy from him again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought some RSM Side Effects machined by @yoyospirit. Worth the wait and very well done. Would deal with again without a second thought.

1 Like

I didn’t realize I had a feed back thread going :sweat_smile:. I should preface and say when it comes to powder coating and mod work, I can take a pretty long time, but I’ll always get it done eventually.

Just received my “Traveler” from Yoyospirit.

Communication and shipping were perfect.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Same here i just got my traveler haven’t had much time to mess with it yet but the transaction was smooth.

Recently purchased a General Yo Majesty from yoyospirit and the transaction went smoothly! He is great to work with and the yoyo came in the condition described. Don’t hesitate to purchase from or trade with yoyospirit!

Snagged a Traveler from @yoyospirit and it’s fantastic. Makes matadoring almost feel like cheating. I love this little organic, definitely a fun throw for certain. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Very late to leave feedback, but 10 outta 10 for yoyospirit. He’s very professional and offers some of the best mod services in the industry. Hes done a bunch for me and i have more being done soon! Just never left feedback bc I figured everyone in our community knows how awesome he is :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Got a few customs done with @yoyospirit as well as some rsm’s and a custom traveler, took some time which was communicated upfront and no payment was expected until project was complete well worth the wait in my opinion, the rsms change any side effect throw and give you more options and just are very fun and unique, his powder-coats are very pleasant to feel in the hand, ability to match color is very impressive

P.s. the custom is more impressive in person

1 Like

I’m late leaving feedback, but communication and transaction were smooth as silk. Highly recommended.