Bigbs_domain feedback

Love my ti888. Packed and shipped super fast as promised, communication was wonderful. Overall a 10/10

2 Likes

I also had another great experience with them about two months ago. Couldn’t have asked for a smoother deal. Thanks!

1 Like

yea Big is a great dude, follows up on your questions, and is great to work with!

1 Like

Just received a Spinfaktor X and Classic from @bigbs_domain, not only did he personally respond to my bst inquiry looking for those specific yoyos, he was great to talk to and communicated info about yoyos and shipping dates clearly. Would definitely buy from him again.

1 Like

Not only did he personally respond to my thread looking for a One Drop Benchmark O, he also threw in a surprise Magic Yoyo K10 Behemoth and extra strings!

2 Likes

Easy as can be! Fast shipping, we even waited till after the holidays so our throws wouldn’t get lost in the mail. Thumbs up over here!

1 Like

@bigbs_domain is a pleasure to deal with. Everything is easy peasy. Communicates well and was totally understanding when a hiccup (on my end) occurred. My yoyos arrived safely as described. I would not hesitate to trade with him again.

1 Like

I’m going to double down. Brandon is easy and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again bro.

1 Like

Traded a throw with him and good on his word 10/10 would trade again!

Great seller, shipped quick, and packaged well, thank you so much!

1 Like

Great seller! Great communication, very imformative. As soon as i paid he shipped almost immediately and the yoyos i got were in exactly the condition that he said, both were in great condition and packed well. I would do business with him again and would recommend him to anybody that wants a quick and painless transaction.

1 Like

Great seller! Let me get these for a deal and there is not a mark or scratch on either! Super smooth spinning too. Great communication and shipped on time, thanks again!

1 Like

Picked up a nice titanium throw from @bigbs_domain
Good communication, shipped and provided tracking info quickly.
Even included one of his HOME MADE STRINGs!!! Soooo cool! :+1: :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Incredibly smooth transactions with Brandon! Don’t hesitate to buy from or trade with. Great communication and fast shipping

1 Like

Just purchased a couple of throws from bigbs_domain. Throws were just as described and he shipped them out fast. Could not be happier. Don’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with bigbs_domain.

Daniel

Completed a trade with @bigbs_domain recently. Everything went super smooth. Pleasure to deal with!

1 Like