Fixed Axle Friday Throws

21 Likes

Man that looks sick !!! I love the pc body it looks clean :grin: btw if you don’t mind me asking where did you get that throw from ??

3 Likes

Those are different. Who made em?

2 Likes

It’s a Spinworthy Knickknack sold direct from @Glenacius_K and came clear, but I dyed it grape.

10 Likes

Time for a Spinworthy x @adamantiumpops “The Grape Escape” edition, I think :grapes:

6 Likes

#fixedfriday comin atcha! kachow!

25 Likes

Bro that triangle stall what?!

4 Likes

I had my phone close to my face while watching this trick and the yo-yo comes zooming toward the camera and it scared me for a sec :joy: but that was an awesome trick bro :grin:

6 Likes

Keeping it TMBR with a pair of Fremonts, Maple 2020 and a Spectra-Ply OG. They may share a similar profile but play very different and a reminder that Fixed Axle 1A can also be a lot of fun.

13 Likes

I was literally just working on split the atom on my Survivalist, Fixed 1A is a really fun challenge

4 Likes

Got this bad boy from @DocPop today

Gonna try to learn a new trick

16 Likes

Going to try to log more time with my TMBR Fremont 2020 tonight!

12 Likes

Spectra eH got a new string today and I decided to try the Burt’s Bees in the axle loop. Of course I couldn’t find any so I decided to try something from my kid’s 2020 set of cereal flavored stuff. It smells disgusting and nothing like the cereal (or anything even close to cocoa), but it really helped with the response and my STM repeats jumped by by two after a few minutes.

16 Likes

Gett’n close to Fixed Axle February and a couple contest to get ready for. @edhaponik 's Fixed Axle FeHbruary! (Win a DeHcade) and @chaselawrence97 's Fixed Axle February contest by Fair Trade Yoyos!. Time to focus on play, so I’m going too one of my standbys, a TMBR 2019 Maple Irving, this one has a fresh 416 Rainbow Spectra-Ply axle and matching Rainbow caps. 2019 Irving Maple Specs, 60mm Diameter , 30mm Wide and 50 grams.

26 Likes

How has the spectra axle held up?

1 Like

I just put it in this morning, has a nice grip and feel to it so far, long term I’ll have to get back to you in a month. Playing with Zipline [kot-n].

3 Likes

Today’s throws.

14 Likes

AL7, Wood and Plastic fixed axel Friday.

22 Likes

15 Likes

What is it? Beautiful

1 Like