Fixed Axle February contest by Fair Trade Yoyos!

Hey y’all!
Fixed February is right around the corner, it’s time to dust of your wooden yo-yos and start practicing! In the spirit of my Journey on Chasin’ Wood and this month Fair Trade Yoyos will be hosting a fixed axle yoyo contest! The rules are simple, create a 20 second or less video on Instagram and tag @fairtradeyoyos The winner will be picked based on overall style by myself and the other FTY team members and will receive a spectraply Fallen44 x FTY yoyo as well as having their video featured on Chasin’ Wood! All those who enter will be put in a drawing to win a fallen 44 as well! Good luck and throw some wood!

-Chase

P.S. feel free to post your vids on here if you don’t have Instagram!

Videos must be posted by February 28th!

@Upmanyu
@adamantiumpops
@r0kushoo
@EF.n.YOYO
@ fixedaxlejourney on insta
@liamodellbass
@Canspin65
@TryCatchThrow

14 Likes

Get it get it

1 Like

Gotta get my FTY shirt tiedyed before the end of February. It’s all about presentation.

7 Likes

So I’m not on Instagram… can I still participate?

5 Likes

Sure! Send the vid to me directly, if you can’t on here pm me and I’ll get you my email

2 Likes

Fantastic. Many thanks!

1 Like

Word.

1 Like

As a clarifying point it’s any tricks within twenty seconds whether that’s one or a combo

5 Likes

Good luck all! And happy fixed axle February!

4 Likes

My tools for this months challenges.

12 Likes

I’m not actually entering this contests, since I’m actually donating the prizes but i consider this my practice run for EdHs contest which is also going on all of Feb.
Remember 2 prizes, best video (chosen by @chaselawrence97 ) and a lottery pick of every entry si anyone can win a prize.

12 Likes

Another reminder…

11 Likes

Keep throwing fixed axels. I might actually be able to post something on that “other” contest by the end of the month… NOT. But this is fun regardless.

11 Likes

Done. Went with a different shirt and awful stock effects for added spookiness.

9 Likes

9 days of fixed… i keep discovering cool things.

9 Likes

Here’s my submission. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ1utidws6w

8 Likes

Great work!!

13 more days to post entries…

5 Likes

The kickflip in double or nothing was cool!!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s definitely up there with some of my favorite fixie tricks to do.

2 Likes