Fixed Axle February contest by Fair Trade Yoyos!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaDvK9MpLNV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Here’s my entry. Big props to @chaselawrence97, @fatguysnacks247 and team for putting on this contest. Be good and thank you for watching.

8 Likes

Amazing work!!!

1 Like

Much appreciated bro, thank you :pray:! :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s mine!

11 Likes

WoW! Sweet tricks @Upmanyu!

2 Likes

Last few days to post a video! Love seeing what’s come in so far! It’s gonna be a close one! And remember there will be a random drawing as well for all who participate! I will also be updating a list of who is entered tomorrow, please message me if you don’t see your name, want to make sure I get everyone!

4 Likes

List posted! Still time to enter! Drop your video in this thread if you don’t have instagram!

1 Like

2 of these up for grabs… just need to post to qualify…

8 Likes

Sorry, I am a bit confused.

I have only landed 4 of the 7 tricks. And none of film. I tried all month and became much better at 0a. But I think maybe by Next February I could get them.:grin:
I was hoping to get them all, but a few are just crazy difficult.
But… we can still enter the “default” draw?
Thanks

2 Likes

Struggling with the ufo recapture… :angry:

But loving the challenge!!!

2 Likes

There are no trick requirements on this thread… any combo you throw can win first place. Just post a video.
Then there is a random winner that all posted videos are eligible for. (Only the person that wins will not be eligible for the lottery prize. )

Just post a Fixie video!

2 Likes

OK thanks. @AKYOYOMIKE
I will get try and get something together.
I should have shot a before Feb 1st video. I could at least qualify for a most improved. :grin:
No matter what. I am very happy to have found out how to use a wooden fixed axle. And will continue to play 0a.

6 Likes

I believe your thinking of this other contest:

4 Likes

Im guilty of this.

3 Likes

Me too. Now I am really confused.:thinking:

1 Like

EdH is hosting a contest to win a DeHcade and Fair Trade YoYos is also hosting a fixed contest… neither contest is fixed :wink::blush::smile:… just got to throw a fixed axel to be in either… you can and should submit a entree to both if you can.

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks. I will set up my camera tomorrow and see what I can get on video.

5 Likes

This is my entry. It is my first time posting myself yoyoing, so please be gentle. :grin:

My apologies if I did not link it correctly.

[My Fixed axle entry IG]
(Login • Instagram)

12 Likes

Dang first time and even got the sheet up and everything! Good work!

3 Likes

whipped this up in the last hour of daylight I had today, I had a lot of fun :joy:

7 Likes