Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Happy Friday everyone! Having a blast with these 3 beauties in my rotation lately

18 Likes

17 Likes

Which year is that?

3 Likes

That’s a second run eHKNOWN, those dropped at the end of February of 2020, but they were a second run of the 2019 Spectra-Plys.

5 Likes

21 Likes

Really upset at myself for not even trying to get in on that b-grade drop. Wood Z looks great.

3 Likes

RBC today. I love the gold! I’d love to do a half swap with red or navy, but can’t really justify the cost.

14 Likes

Same. I should’ve gotten one :cry:

1 Like

I think I’ll throw this guy again today (for the 14th day in a row). Already burned through 3 strings.

20 Likes

It’s a grade jist without engraving :yo-yo:

3 Likes

If you could find a red and do the swap, the other would sell pretty quick I think.

3 Likes

Nice! Really wanting one, hope Collin at TMBR has production on the schedule this year. I’d take any new TMBR if I’m being honest but the Wood-Z is top of the list. If he makes a purple heart or spectraply version of buy two.

3 Likes

I think cherry wood-z would be amazing choice

4 Likes

Ooooooo yeah it wood.

6 Likes

Since there is now a TMBR Appreciation Thread, I’m going to dig into the collection for the next several weeks. This week I’ve also been playing a lot of Theodore, so I’m sticking with another heavy hitter at 74 grams a Purple Heart TMBR Sullivan.

17 Likes

Well done Chris, well done. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What’s the point of being a dad if you can’t make the worst jokes? :joy:

7 Likes

Rippin the Survivalist today.

18 Likes

I completely agree!

4 Likes

22 Likes