Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Happy Fixed axel Friday!

16 Likes

TMBR Freemont 2020 with Zipline KOTN.

I’m not an experience 0A player but I’m really impressed with the KOTN. It took the Freemont to a whole other level of performance!

18 Likes

Kinda got a feeling their will be some crazy unresponsive play going on today where people will be getting it out of their system in preparation for the 2022 dehcade experience, lol.

7 Likes

Now I wouldn’t do the DeHcade… challenge with this one, but I might have to keep this one in rotation for a seven week series challenge. A Star Wars franchised Yomega Alpha Wing in the Boba Fett variant, laced with some YYE bulk competition poly.

20 Likes

happy friday y’all! :call_me_hand:t3:

20 Likes

Throwing a DeHcade and Wood•Z today! The Wood•Z definitely requires more accuracy but is really satisfying to use while the DeHcade is a monster for stalls and flips with its new response groove.

Also is there a list of Fixed Axle tricks anywhere? Don’t even have to be tutorials, I’m just looking for ideas; my fixie knowledge extends to trapeze stalls and kick flips :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Have you done the YYE tutorials yet? What about Bandalores Instagram? Maybe get some ideas here too (Easy Fixed Axle Tricks)

9 Likes

This is my companion for today.

16 Likes

Happy Friday yall! Feel very fortunate to have snagged one of these. Took some break in as expected but woo boy does this thing sing once it gets dialed in. Absolutely loving it. Heres to everyone having a great new year. May your kickflips land true

23 Likes

Been trying to perfect one-handed kickflips. It’s a carrot on a stick for me.

9 Likes

Check out the bandalores Instagram page, I’ll also be releasing tutorials throughout the year on my YouTube series Chasin’ Wood

4 Likes

Playing with some dimple Pull Start concepts today. @Chainsawctopus Kyle Nations signature @Glenacius_K Spinworthy Beech KNack laced with some 100% cotton from an old TK string pack.

27 Likes

My only true fixie. It’s not even vintage…

17 Likes

But it is a classic.

6 Likes

Getting acquainted with these two beauties which showed up in the mailbox yesterday.

19 Likes

Today I’m throwing my recently acquired peltogyne (AKA Purpleheart) kNOw Jive. This is one of a limited number (maybe 10 made) of hand made yo-yos made by @JerenB in 2010. I was fortunate to trade for this one and it’s a ton of fun.

21 Likes

Nice! I still have a purpleheart Know Jive!

3 Likes

Still an awesome throw!

1 Like

Dude that grain looks like a firebird spreading its wings!

2 Likes

Just got it in the mail!

16 Likes