Fixed February Throws! 2023

Lets see what everyone is theowind for this years Fixed Axle February.

Im starting off with a Wildwood Gnomad

25 Likes

Last night i was jamming with…

This morning on my commute im throwing… .

Edit - This BC imperial Rainbow is really amazing! Response is perfect, a deletrear por of a strap like it’s got a motor, surprisingly easy to land stalls in every direction, and i hit 50%of my kickflips… very presently surprised with this guy.

Not gonna lie i will be also packing my ZGRT fixed axels daily as well cause … well they are awesome!

21 Likes

Got the Alebrije with the ZGRT blank bearing in for Feb day 1. So much fun.

25 Likes

Kicking off February psychadelically.

23 Likes

Bitterfly, Survivalist, Alebrije, Sixth Sense

20 Likes

Silver bullet is set up with the blue 2.4 mm spacer and Bad Wolf Abominable Snowman Slimm!! So slick and soft with this setup!! Response is spot on.

25 Likes

I’m ready. To get my fixed on!!

22 Likes

This be it.

22 Likes

Starting the month with the eH’s

22 Likes

Fallen44 x FTY Fixie today. This is my only concentric circle response fixie, and it plays very uniquely. It moves slowly down the string and is very much helped by a slight and deliberate tug after throwing. It bites the string very tightly and is awesome for stalls and flips.

19 Likes

Dawn of the 2nd day.

18 Likes

TK nojive for day 2

21 Likes

The Dollar Tree usually has some fixed axle yoyos that can handle the week 1 tricks just fine.

Legitimately one of my favorite fixed axle yoyos is the Soaring Eagle:

17 Likes

Honestly I’d take a Soaring Eagle over a Butterfly all day.

1 Like

Check the high quality plastic axle halfs… if you like this great, but its probably the worst yoyo I’ve come across.

6 Likes

Hmm. I’ve had a few and never had an issue, but I’m sure the QC at ‘BAM’ isn’t great.

3 Likes

Samezies!

15 Likes

What is that? It looks awesome

2 Likes

el MiJo Al 6, second run the first run was Al7.

3 Likes

As @AKYOYOMIKE said it is the ZGRT El Mijo 6061. :+1:

1 Like